request for a beta for x men fic

  • Chrissy Synth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2001
      Hi everyone, sorry for clogging mail boxes.
      I am looking for a loyal person who knows the X Men
      realm to beta my current fics in works, they uhm
      Nc-17? R? something in there, mature aduance only.
      Its twisted and evil, character exploration and stuff,
      if you care to help me reply to
      Scythea_spin_dizzy@...
      With your resume' ^_~ J/K

      Thank you.