Hello to you all.

  • scythea_spin_dizzy@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2001
      Name or Alias: Chrissy Scythea or Nightwhip

      Fav shows: [all continuities] X Men (tv movie comics) Transformers
      (movie tv comics) G.I. Joe (comics, tv show, soon to be movie.)
      Spider man, well you get the picture. I am a Marvel baby with TF on
      the side. Also, Stargate sg1 and Star trek next gen.

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Stormkpr, Phantasma, M, Mo, Phantomtf
      Thats just to name the ones off the top of my head.

      Fav actors and actresses: Hugh Jackman, Tyler Mane, ehm Theres too
      many that I can't spell.

      Webpage address: http://whipblade.cjb.com

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes too many and they are all too long!
      teehee

      Do you beta-read: I could if someone really needed me.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: I will for X men or Tf only since
      I know them the best, my gramner and spelling are not the best tho.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: G, pg, Nc-17, R pg 13, A,
      And any other ratings in between.

      and a hello to all ^_^