Intro...

  • sailor_moirae@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2001
      Hello all!

      Name or Alias: Moirae

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Cybersix, Sailor Moon,
      Dragonball Z

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Don't really have one..

      Fav actors and actresses: James Marsters, Sarah Michelle Gellar

      Webpage address: http://www.geocities.com/sailormoonscastle/

      Do you write fanfiction?: Of course!!

      Do you beta-read: I will, but my grammer isn't that good....

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything that I know a little
      about.

      Later!
      Moirae