New/need X-F beta

  • saradora@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2001
      Hello, I'm new to your list.

      I write JAG fanfic, primarily about Admiral AJ Chegwidden and X-File
      fanfic, strictly about Walter Skinner.

      I currently beta for several prolific writers and am always busy
      working on their stories. My own beta, a grammarian and Skinner
      expert, has been swamped with real life and is having difficulty
      finding time for my own stories.

      I need a beta for my X-File fanfic who is better at grammar than I
      am, and knows Walter Skinner's character well enough to keep me
      honest. Also, I should mention that ALL of my stories are rated NC-
      17, in case that's a problem for someone.

      Would appreciate hearing back from anyone willing to peruse my fic.
      Feel free to respond privately or on-list. If you'd like to take a
      peek at what I write, visit my web page for JAG and X-Files at:

      http://saradora.users5.50megs.com/AdmiralsPrivateQuarters.html

      Thanks,

      ~Sylvie~