Requesting Beta

  • Archangel Bloodraven
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2001
      Hi
      I'm Archangel Bloodraven, Arch to my friends requesting a beta reader for an
      original science fiction series. If you're interested e-mail me at
      archangelxxi@...

      Thank you!

      Archangel Bloodraven, Lord of Bloodraven Keep
      AIM: DarkArchangelXXI
      Yahoo! Messenger: Archangel_xxi
      ICQ #: 75950057

      http://destined.to/raven
      http://nav.to/archangelxxi
      http://archangelxxi.nav.to
      http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/raincoat/1507/

      * Shameless Plug*
      Digimon Hentai writers!
      Have you been shunned from other lists?
      Can't find one that caters to your unique tastes?
      Then come join my club, Digimonlemons.

      http://www.topica.com/lists/DLML/
    • Shaure .
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2001
        Hi,
        Since its an original series, I guess your after someone who can
        grammer,spellcheck etc and ensure that you are staying on track from you
        original storyline. If thats what you want, I'm your girl! :)

        Cheers

        Shaure