Beta

  • Caina Fuller
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2001

      Hi,

      I need someone to Beta a Xena Warrior Princess story for me. It's MATURE subject matter, subtext HEAVY.  Also willing to Beta any XWP stories or ANDROMEDA stories.

      Caina.

    • Isis
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2006
        Need beta to look over completed story for any grammar, punctuation errors. Story is femslash from the gargoyles fandom. If intersted email me at icekream71@...