New Member

  • Shaure .
    Message 1 of 17 , May 26, 2001
      Name or Alias: Shaure

      >Fav shows: Stargate SG-1, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel and Charmed.
      >Fav writers of fanfiction: AQ, Jez, Suz Voy,Ruth M King.

      Fav actors and actresses: Richard Dean Anderson, Amanda Tapping, Christoper
      Judge, Michael Shanks, Don S Davis, James Marsters, Teryl Rothery. The list
      goes on and on......... :)
      >Webpage address: None as yet.
      >
      >Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, I'm working on my first fic to be officially
      >posted.
      >
      >Do you beta-read: yes, I love it.
      >
      >The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything from the shows listed. Any
      >rating, however, I won't read main character death... too depressing :)

      Cheers

      Shaure
      Message 2 of 17 , Jun 20, 2001
        Name or Alias: Vala-Chase

        Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Gilmore Girls,Charmed and
        Roswell

        Fav writers of fanfiction: Saber Shadow Kitten, Seersha, Charlize,
        Slade,
        Nikki, Kieria, Kat, Kita, Liz Harris.

        Fav actors and actresses: Alyson Hannigan, James Marsters, Mathew
        Lillard, Sean Connery

        Webpage address:
        http://www.geocities.com/deathofaninnocent/fan_fiction_and_more.html

        Do you write fanfiction?: Yes.

        Do you beta-read: Yes For anyone that needs help.

        The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my fav shows. I can
        also help with others too.

        Please only contact me at: spikezgurl@...
      • Wang the Feline Fetal
        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 19 2:56 PM
          Hey all,

          I got that little e-mail saying I should give a little
          intro to myself, so here goes!

          My alias is Wang and a couple of my favourite shows
          are Fushigi Yuugi (anime) and Xena: Warrior Princess.
          My favourite fan fiction writer has to be Minerva,
          well, seeing as she's the only person i've read so
          far. But I'm open to anyone else! I don't have any
          fav. actors, just the ones I like to drool over (Hugh
          Jackman is my current god for the week, lol).
          My web address is www.wangstower.com, where i keep all
          the stories i've written thus far. Some not beta-read
          yet. I write both Fan and Original fiction, which is
          why i'm here. I need beta-readers!
          I've done a little beta-reading in my day, though my
          skills aren't of the gramatical type. I just enjoy
          reading the stories, as is, and let the person know
          how it flows, etc. But i'm not closed to anything.
          Give me what you got and i'll do my best for you!
          My stories will very rarely have any NC-17 scenes, as
          i have no ability in writing that kinda stuff in the
          first place. So I guess I'll rate my stories from PG13
          - R.
          Well, that's me in a nut shell! If you want to know
          more about what i write, feel free to e-mail me any
          time.

          Wang

          =====
          Wang the Feline Fetal
          /\_/\
          ( o o )
          == Y ==
          `-'
          Please join my Yahoo Group!

          http://sports.yahoo.com
        • sweet73kitty
          Message 4 of 17 , May 7, 2002
            Hi, I need a beta reader who is fast and does not critises to much.
            I need someone who will do G - NC-17 with crossovers. Sentinel, QAF,
            X-file, Highlander, Buffy, Angel, and other shows.
          • Kim B.
            Message 5 of 17 , May 7, 2002

              You want someone to critique your work who does not criticize? okaaaaaayyyy. . . .i'm assuming you are just looking for gramatical errors and stuff? I can do that. . .e-mail whatever to me.

              Kimberly

            • CrystalRoses16@aol.com
              Message 6 of 17 , Jun 22, 2002
                  Hello,

                My name is Clextian Kismet and I am new. I like to write Smallville-Supper Man-Spider Man-Buffy the Vampire Slayer-Sailor Moon-Many other Anime/Manga series included.

                I have an idea for a couple Smallville stories and was wondering if someone could possibly help me origonize thoughts and ideas for them. I don't have anything written down for them yet. Just ideas.

                Thanks!

                Clextian Kismet

                Writing is a lot like sex. At first you do it because you like it. Then you find yourself doing it for a few close friends and people you like. But if you're any good at all...you end up doing it for money.
                --Unknown

              • Serenity Hutchinson
                Message 7 of 17 , Feb 11 6:33 PM
                  Hey,

                  My name is Serenity. I am a beta reader for Phantom of the Opera,
                  Sailor Moon, Ronin Warriors, Inuyasha, Lord of the Rings, Harry
                  Potter, and pretty much most anime fics. I am willing to read
                  anyone's fic. It does not matter on the rating. I hope to be of
                  assistance.

                  Serenity
                • gullnick2001
                  Message 8 of 17 , May 29, 2005
                    Hi,

                    being a member of this group for several weeks I now found the time to
                    intorduce myself.

                    Name or Alias: delenn21

                    Fav shows: Babylon 5, Scarecrow and Mrs. King,
                    NCIS, Dark Angel, Charmed, Highlander and many more

                    Fav writers of fanfiction: haven't one yet

                    Fav actors and actresses: Bruce Boxleitner, Michael Weatherly,
                    Claudia Christian, Kate Jackson, Adrian Paul and many more

                    Webpage address: http://clix.to/nicoleteutloff

                    Do you write fanfiction?: Of course, post at fanfiction.net (most
                    without any beta). penname gull

                    Do you beta-read: Of course.

                    The fanfiction you will beta read: Everything, mostly with German
                    expressions, since I'm German and my English isn't this well for doing
                    any beta

                    The ratings of fiction you will beta read: everything

                    Delenn
                  • sphinx_bast
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jan 2, 2006
                      Hi all. thx for letting me join. Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written. ratings range from PG-Smutt. if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@...
                    • Kaira Wild Fire
                      Message 10 of 17 , Jan 3, 2006
                        Hey welcome.

                        I'm Kaira. Sorry to say that I don't Beta, but I'm curious to know what relation have you got going for your Gilmore Girl Fics?

                        sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@...> wrote:
                        Hi all.  thx for letting me join.  Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written.  ratings range from PG-Smutt.  if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@...

                        ~*Kayla*~

                      • sphinx_bast
                        Message 11 of 17 , Jan 3, 2006
                          Hi Kaira. The Gilmore Girl's and Grey's fic are both femslash. Lorelai/OC. The OC character is a cross between 7 of nine and Ronnie (Boston Public) so in other words Jerri Ryan.

                          > Hey welcome.
                          >
                          > I'm Kaira. Sorry to say that I don't Beta, but I'm curious to know what relation have you got going for your Gilmore Girl Fics?
                          >
                          > sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@y...> wrote:
                          > Hi all. thx for letting me join. Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written. ratings range from PG-Smutt. if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@y...
                          >

                          > Fanfiction. A haven for you when reality sucks!
                        • Kaira Wild Fire
                          Message 12 of 17 , Jan 3, 2006
                            That's so wierd. I sent out an email earlier to the group and it says the email doesn't exist anymore....

                            That's cool. I don't really read or write fem slash though.

                            sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@...> wrote:
                            Hi Kaira.  The Gilmore Girl's and Grey's fic are both femslash.  Lorelai/OC.  The OC character is a cross between 7 of nine and Ronnie (Boston Public) so in other words  Jerri Ryan.

                            > Hey welcome.
                            >
                            >   I'm Kaira. Sorry to say that I don't Beta, but I'm curious to know what relation have you got going for your Gilmore Girl Fics?
                            >
                            > sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@y...> wrote:
                            >   Hi all.  thx for letting me join.  Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written.  ratings range from PG-Smutt.  if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@y...
                            >

                            > Fanfiction. A haven for you when reality sucks!

                            ~*Kayla*~

                          • megaclare
                            Message 13 of 17 , Jan 5, 2006
                              I'm looking for a beta reader for Buffy and Angel fanfiction.
                            • Angel Sumortios
                              Message 14 of 17 , Jan 7, 2006
                                I beta Buffyand Angel fanfics, I can take a look at it and tell you what I think.

                                Message 15 of 17 , Jan 9, 2006
                                  Here is the first chapter of my Angel fanfiction.