Intro message

  • David J. Duncan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2001
      Hi Everyone:

      Since I love to beta (as well as write) fanfic, I
      thought that this list would be a great one to
      join!

      Name or Alias: David J. Duncan

      Fav shows: Forever Knight, Xena Warrior Princess,
      Hercules the Legendary Journeys, Andromeda, Dark
      Angel

      Fav writers of fanfiction: I like everyone's
      work<g>

      Fav actors and actresses: Lucy Lawless, Adrienne
      Wilkinson, Rachel Weisz (sp?), Brendan Frasier,
      Denzel Washington, Harrison Ford

      Webpage address:
      http://Dante_6.tripod.com/stories/dubois.html

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes. I am currently
      writing a series called the "Dubois Chronicles"
      which is a xover between Xena and Forever Knight.
      It has been posted in both XWP and FK spots in
      addition to my own site.

      Do you beta-read: Absolutely!

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Any of the
      shows mentioned above in addition to anything
      from the Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and Mummy
      movies. For anything else, write me and ask....

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From
      G to PG-13

      I hope that sounds okay! I look forward to
      hearing from folks!

      Thanks

      David

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/