Beta Needed

  • saveangel@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 12 , May 12, 2001
      Hello,

      I've just written a short story that I need someone to beta. It's an
      ANGEL story, but you really don't have to watch ANGEL to be able to
      beta it. It's set in the past, and is a sort piece about a memory
      Angel has of when he was ten. (I know it sounds boring, but I can't
      explain the idea properly).

      Anyways,
      if your interested, please email me.

      Thanks,
      ~Seersha

      Email: saveangel@...
    • Michele Bumbarger
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 20, 2001
        I (and my collaborator) need a beta reader for a story which is the sequel
        to a story written about a year and a half, to two years ago.

        The story is an Angel/Tomorrow People (New Series) crossover. You don't have
        to be familiar with The Tomorrow People, we have that covered, but we are
        looking for someone extremely familiar with and well-versed in first season
        of Angel. (Yes, we would like it if you would read the first story first, to
        get the background, but it's not a requirement other than the fact that you
        might be a bit confused otherwise).

        We are looking for someone who will not hold back, and will be willing to
        tear the story to shreds. Grammar, punctuation, spelling, style,
        characterization, the whole nine yards. Tell us what works, tell us what
        doesn't. Tell us what's stupid, tell us what needs to be tossed. We're
        writers with tough skin who want to deliver a good product.

        If you're interested, please contact me and I'll provide more details.

        Thanks!
        Michele (mbumbarger@...)
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 3 9:50 PM
          Hi! I've been writing a Christina Aguilera story. It's ready to be
          betaed and I need some to take a look at it. It's rated NC-17 for
          language and sexual content and contains female slash. It also has
          anti-Britney Spears comments. If you're interested, let me know.

          Desdemona

          GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
          http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
        • watsup2004
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 16, 2003
            Hey,
            Im looking for a beta for a bit of Xena alt fic, its nothing
            graphic. Im pretty new but have written before(only one piece but it
            all counts). Would like someone who can use track changes, but if u
            dont thats all right. And thats about it, if ur intrested please drop
            me a line at watsup2004@...
            Any help would be much appreciated.
            Thanks
            Jess
          • the_space_monkey_05
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 7, 2006
              I need a beta who is willing to beata a piece of fanfiction that has a
              few spanking scenes in it. If you are interested please respond by
              email or on list.
            • Desirata43@aol.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 7, 2006
                Hmmmm...interesting.  What fandom?

                Val 5X5

                I need a beta who is willing to beata a piece of fanfiction that has a
                few spanking scenes in it. If you are interested please respond by
                email or on list.

                Yahoo! Groups Links

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • the_space_monkey_05
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 7, 2006
                  law and order criminal intent. The scenes are not graphic. There are
                  only two.
                • buffy_geek123
                  Message 8 of 12 , Nov 11, 2007
                    In short fact, I need a beta-reader. Anyone interested? Spuffy? Huh,
                    huh, anyone?
                  • Cait
                    Message 9 of 12 , Nov 11, 2007
                      --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "buffy_geek123"
                      <buffy_geek123@...> wrote:

                      > In short fact, I need a beta-reader. Anyone interested? Spuffy? Huh,
                      > huh, anyone?

                      Would you like to swap chapters to beta read? What fandom is it? (A
                      little guess would be Buffy the Vampire Slayer which I'm not too
                      familiar with, but I doubt you're familiar with Invader Zim.)