introduction

  • Red Pearl
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9 12:56 PM
      Hi, ya all!

      Here is the intro,

      Name or Alias: Red Pearl

      Fav Fandom: Highlander, Buffy & Angel, Blake's 7, Gundam Wing, X Files, Men
      From UNCLE, Star Wars TPM, From Eroica with Love etc.

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Lots

      Fav Character: Methos above all else

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, very slowly. I'm only writing in two fandoms at
      the moment, HL and GW, I may expand later.

      Do you beta-read: I'd like to, but my English really isn't good enough.

      Thanks.

      Red Pearl

    • Melly
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2003
        Name or Alias: Melly (who will also answer to Mad Bess Bonney and 'Hey, you. Yeah you.')

        Fav shows: Buffy, Brimstone, ST (all of them), Mercy Peak - I'm really more of a movie person, though (LotR, PotC, ST, Legend, Event Horizon - heck, any SF/Fantasy, generally).

        Fav writers of fanfiction: Implacida, fellow strumpets at Rivendell_Reflections

        Do you write fanfiction?: Yes

        Do you beta-read: Yes

        The fanfiction you will beta read: I'll beta just about anything including femmeslash and RPS, but, alas, I can't profess to be a canon wiz with all fandoms.

        Since this seems awfully clinical (and I prefer a bit more of a casual atmosphere) the girl behind the screen is a fan of tattoos, long hair, and bare feet (sandals are okay, and boots are a must in the winter). My current musical obsession is Evanescence, bumping Tea Party out of the cd player. I'm a big fan of dancing all night, and I have always wanted to be a pirate (even before the movie, but now I would like to be a pirate with a hand-picked crew ;) ).

        I feel compelled to mention that I have a personal quest to educate writers so that they can learn to avoid the mistakes they make. My beta format is geared thus, so I prefer to work repeatedly with a few writers who are interested in learning instead of for the random masses who won't use a spell-checker or are simply lazy, savvy? Apologies to anyone I may have offended with the lazy comment <insert sweeping bow here>, but we've all read lazy writers, and they must be stopped!

        Cheers,
        Melly

        Do you Yahoo!?