Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Beta wanted

  • Kali Sandison
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 25, 2001
      <<Anyone interested in helping me out? I need someone to editted
      a few stories. Or a few people to edit some stories. I don't
      know
      how to phrase it (I've been up three days straight writing).>>

      Did you not get the Vlad beta I sent you? My computer was a
      little wonky then and I'm still finding out about missing emails.

      =====
      "Kali Sandison", Kalerian@...
      "It takes a lot of brains to enjoy humor, satire and wit-- but none to be offended by them."--The Midnight Skulker

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26, 2001
        Hi there,

        unfortunately I did not get anything like that

        cheers

        charlize

        http://auctions.yahoo.com/