Vote for DJ please.

  • Kara Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2008
      Hi, it's Kara. It would be really cool if you guys could please vote for my friend DJ at this website.

       1. Go to www.glamourshots.com
      2. There will be a blue bar at top, 4th one (contests) click on it.
      3. 2nd category, girl with blue jeans and blue jean jacket, click on High School Senior Contest.
      4. Scroll all the way down, 2 categories, Females and Males, click on Males.
      5. See all the contestants. Scroll all the way down, go to 2nd page, on last row 2nd person, DJ, click on VOTE.
      6. Type in VALID email address twice, type in verification code, CLICK SUBMIT VOTE!!!
      7. MAKE SURE AFTER YOU CLICK VOTE, YOU THEN GO TO YOUR EMAIL AND CLICK ON THE LINK TO VERIFY YOUR EMAIL.

      NEW SCREEN WILL APPEAR AND IN BOLD LETTES SAYS, “YOU EMAIL/VOTE HAS BEEN VARIFIED”

      Please do it as a favor to me!!

      I owe you. It will only take a second of your time.

      Thanks a bunch,

      Kara