Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Beta needed for a Due South story

  • Kali Sandison
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 24, 2001
      <<Hi. I've just written a very short (700 words) story. It's
      due South, with Fraser and RayK. Its kinda slash, but not> very
      heavy on it. If anyone can help, send me a line!>>

      Okay folks, here I am. Your happy little dS beta. Send
      virtually any and all dS fic my way and keep me off the streets.

      =====
      "Kali Sandison", Kalerian@...
      "It takes a lot of brains to enjoy humor, satire and wit-- but none to be offended by them."--The Midnight Skulker

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/