Re: Welcome to Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com

  • Semperjax@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 27 , Jun 26, 1999
      In a message dated 6/26/99 7:29:03 PM Central Daylight Time,

      << Subj: [Beta_Unlimited] Welcome to Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com
      Date: 6/26/99 7:29:03 PM Central Daylight Time
      From: Beta_Unlimited-owner@onelist.com
      To: semperjax@...

      .

      Name or Alias: Beth,,,,aka Hippo, or Bethy1

      Fav shows: X-FILES all the way baby and of course my down to earth show J*A*G

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Umm theres way to many to name

      Fav actors and actresses:David Duchovny, David James Elliot, Gillian
      Anderson, Catherine Bell, John Travolta, etc etc

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction?: yes i do i just cant seem to get them online for
      you guys to read

      Do you beta-read: uhhh whats that
    • Efrat Morad
      Message 2 of 27 , Jul 8, 1999
        hey
        does anyone need a reader?
        i know i do :)
        EFRAT
      • Spazzie of Mars
        Message 3 of 27 , Jul 11, 1999
          Name or Alias: Spazzie

          Fav shows: Roswell, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Popular..and some others I
          cant think of at this moment

          Fav writers of fanfiction: Dont really have any favs..

          Fav actors and actresses: Hmmm.... Alyson Hannigan, David Boreanaz, Seth
          Green...Um.... Cristian Bale, and that guy who plays Max on Roswell(For
          the Life of me, I cant remember his name, this late)

          Webpage address: Not yet... Im working on one though

          Do you write fanfiction?: Yeah....

          Do you beta-read: I havent yet...

          The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything...

          The ratings of fiction you will beta read: G - NC-17

        • Doc 23
          Message 4 of 27 , Jul 29, 1999
            Name or Alias: Doc

            Fav shows: SOF, Highlander:The Raven, Space: Above & Beyond, JAG, Xena,
            Charmed, Buffy, South Park

            Fav writers of fanfiction: Kath, Rocky, Jennifer, Koshie, Jessie Albano, Ray
            S., SpecOpsFan, and others I Just can't remember, Sorry!!!

            Fav actors and actresses: John Wayne, Mel Gibson, Elizabeth Gracen, David
            James Elliot, Catherine Bell, Lucy Lawless, Melinda Clarke, Brad Johnson,
            Tim Abell, Kristen Cloke, & the others from S:AAB - (McQueen & Hawkes
            especially!.

            Webpage address: None.

            Do you write fanfiction?: Trying

            Do you beta-read: I won't tell!

            The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my fav shows & others as
            well. I love reading!!

            The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Anything: From G to NC-17
          • Doc 23
            Message 5 of 27 , Jul 29, 1999
              Name or Alias: Doc

              Fav shows: SOF, Highlander:The Raven, Space: Above & Beyond, JAG, Xena,
              Charmed, Buffy, South Park

              Fav writers of fanfiction: Kath, Rocky, Jennifer, Koshie, Jessie Albano, Ray
              S., SpecOpsFan, and others I Just can't remember, Sorry!!!

              Fav actors and actresses: John Wayne, Mel Gibson, Elizabeth Gracen, David
              James Elliot, Catherine Bell, Lucy Lawless, Melinda Clarke, Brad Johnson,
              Tim Abell, Kristen Cloke, & the others from S:AAB - (McQueen & Hawkes
              especially!.

              Webpage address: None - Working on it.

              Do you write fanfiction?: Trying

              Do you beta-read: I won't tell!

              The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my fav shows & others as
              well. I love reading!!

              The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Anything: From G to NC-17
            • lucid dreamer
              Message 6 of 27 , Aug 7, 1999
                Name: Sandy Adams

                Fave shows: Okay, this is a long list, so I'm only going to hit the
                highlights. <g> Here goes! Knight Rider, Dark Shadows, ST:TOS, Battlestar
                Galactica, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Forever Knight, Stargate SG-1,
                Highlander, The Crow:Stairway To Heaven, Quantum Leap, Remington Steele, The
                Incredible Hulk, Real Ghostbusters, Transformers, Alien Nation, The X-Files,
                Charmed,...Oops, I said I'd keep it brief, didn't I? <g>

                Fave fan fiction writers: lots here too, but just off the top of my head,
                Kathy Resch, Marcy Robin, Maria Dunn, Trish Bennett, Tanaquil, elfin, Gryph,
                Jean Graham, Virginia Waldron, Dale Clark, and more!

                Webpages: http://www.angelfire.com/al2/fanfiction/index.html
                http://www.angelfire.com/al2/sandyshadows/index.html
                http://homepages.msn.com/TimesSquare/cyberkat33/index.html

                Do you write fan fiction? Yes. Lots of it, though I tend to take a long
                time to finish anything...

                Do you beta? Sometimes. I don't tend to have much time available for it,
                though I do enjoy doing it when I can.

                What would you beta? Anything in any of my fave genres. Up to an R
                rating...I really don't care for *very* explicit fic.

                Currently looking for someone to beta several Dark Shadows fics (mostly
                short), a Fright Night fic, and some crossovers.
              • vez s
                Message 7 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999
                  From: Beta_Unlimited-owner@onelist.com
                  To: zeovez@...
                  Subject: [Beta_Unlimited] Welcome to Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com
                  Date: 10 Aug 1999 04:37:45 -0000

                  HI....:o)
                  Thanx for the warm welcome.As requested, here the the data all about me...

                  Name or Alias: Avenia or Vez

                  Fav movie: Star Wars

                  Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender, both Highlander shows
                  (series and Raven), StarGate, Earth: Final Conflict, uhh I know i have more
                  too wirte but i can't remember...;p ....i'm a TV addict.

                  Fav writers of fanfiction:hmm...a lot...there are a lot of talented ppl out
                  there

                  Fav actors and actresses: Peter Wingfield, Von Flores, Anthony Steward Head,
                  Sarah Michelle Gellar

                  The fanfiction you will beta read: The above shows I mentioned but anything
                  else would be fine by me...

                  Webpage address: None.

                  Do you write fanfiction?: Yeah, i'm in the middle of an Earth: Final
                  conflict fanfic

                  Do you beta-read: Yep...isn't why i'm here?

                  Anyway itz been fun filling in this form. Hope someone gives me a fanfic to
                  read.....soon...

                  Okie..i haveta go now. The real world awaits.

                  TTFN
                  (Ta ta for now)

                  Vez
                • Savio DiNerezzza
                  Message 8 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999
                    Now that, that is over with....Welcome to my
                    list. Why don't you introduce yourself.

                    Hi. Nice to meet you.

                    Name: Andrea Clarice Winborn
                    Alias: Angel, or Clarice

                    Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender,
                    Highlander:The Raven (and the original), Forever
                    Knight, The Crow; Stairway to Heaven and The Sentinel

                    Fav writers of fanfiction: Andrea Charleville, F.F.
                    Calliope, Olympia Bobou, Barb G, Janeen Grohsmeyer.

                    Fav actors and actresses: David Boreanaz, Michael T.
                    Weiss, Elizabeth Gracen, Marc Dacascos, Anthony
                    Steward Head and Peter Wingfield.

                    Webpage address:
                    http;//members.tripod.com/~Winborn/1.html
                    http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Market/3848/index.html
                    Both are still under construction.

                    Do you write fanfiction?: Been thinkin' about it. Not
                    yet though.

                    Do you beta-read: Yes.

                    The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything.

                    The ratings of fiction you will beta read:
                    Everything.

                    Thanks!

                    Clarice
                  • Kelly Mullins
                    Message 9 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999
                      I've been on the list for quite a while but I've never sent this... so here
                      goes

                      > Name or Alias: Kelly
                      >
                      > Fav shows: X-Files, Pretender
                      >
                      > Fav writers of fanfiction: Saber Shadow Kitten, Anfa, Melissa, Maria,
                      Sandra, Jennifer.

                      > Fav actors and actresses: Mitch Pileggi , Andrea Parker, Michael T. Weiss,
                      Nick Lea

                      http://members.aol.com/musicgrl5 (Not mine)
                      > Do you write fanfiction?: Yes
                      > Do you beta-read: I can
                      >
                      > The fanfiction you will beta read: X-Files, Pretender, St:Voy, St. DS9
                      >
                      > The ratings of fiction you will beta read: What ever

                    • Savio DiNerezzza
                      Message 10 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999
                        I just send out oan email, but one of the addresses
                        was wrong, so I'm reposting the adresses.

                        Webpage address:
                        http://members.tripod.com/~Winborn/1.html
                        http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Market/3848/index.html

                        Clarice
                      • Kelly MCkenzie
                        Message 11 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999

                          > Name or Alias: Harmmac
                          >
                          > Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender,
                          >JAG & The X-Files, The Practice.
                          >
                          > Fav writers of fanfiction: Liza,Kathleen Klatte & heaps of other I
                          can't think of at this hour in the morning!!.

                          > Fav actors and actresses: Steven Culp,David James Elliott, Catherine
                          Bell, John M. Jackson, Michael T. Weiss, Andrea Parker etc.

                        • RaptorJC@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 27 , Aug 25, 1999
                            Hello. :-)

                            I'm new, so here's some info about me.

                            Name: RaptorJC
                            Fav. Shows: The X-Files, Star Trek (Last 3 series more than the original),
                            The
                            Pretender, Profiler, ER, Homicide: Life on the Streets,
                            Due South
                            Fav. Writers: You want me to pick? <G> I have too many, to be honest.
                            Fav. Actors/Actresses: Anyone from those shows above except Mimi Rodgers
                            (XF),
                            Tom Hanks, John Travolta, Nicolas Cage,
                            Meg Ryan
                            Beta Read Fic: I can check anything for spelling, grammar, punctuation... I
                            can give
                            comments on pretty much anything, but I'd be able to
                            offer more on
                            the shows listed in my favorite show list
                            Beta Read Ratings: G-NC-17
                            Have I Beta Read Before: Yes
                            Do I Write Fanfic: Yes
                            Homepage Addy: http://members.aol.com/RaptorJC/index.htm (Links from there
                            my Story Site, Features, and Link Pages)

                            Hmm. That's pretty much it. Just wanted to introduce myself.

                            ~RaptorJC
                          • kimberly91@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
                            Message 13 of 27 , Sep 8, 1999
                              Hi...I'm new to the list...

                              Kim
                              age-27

                              fav. shows- Buffy, Charmed, Xena, Highlander, Sliders(before Maggie), Le
                              Femme Nakita, and Farscape.

                              fav. actors/actresses- Sarah Geller, David Boreanaz, James Masters,
                              Kevin Smith, Renee O'Conner, Holly Marie Combs and Jerry O' Connell.

                              fav. writers- Steve(can't remember how to spell his last name), who
                              writes the Wanderer series; Richard Ruth and anyone else who writes good
                              x-overs.

                              write- Nope

                              Beta read- haven't but will.
                            • Kendra Blackwell
                              Message 14 of 27 , Sep 12, 1999
                                .

                                >Name or Alias: Kristaphoenix or Kendra
                                >
                                >Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Soldier of Fortune Inc ,
                                >Highlander:The Raven, Seaquest,Generation X, The Young Riders and Charmed
                                >
                                >Fav writers of fanfiction: I haven't read a whole lot yet except for
                                >Seaquest fiction and my favorites there are Alexia/Sabrina and A.T.
                                >
                                >Fav actors and actresses: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Elizabeth Gracen, Melinda
                                >Clark, Jonothan Bramdis, Terri Ferrell, Yvonne Suhor, James Brolin, Claire
                                >Danes, Claire Wren and Shannon Dougherty.
                                >
                                >Webpage address: None.
                                >
                                >Do you write fanfiction?: I've writen two for Seaquest, am in the middle of
                                >two for Generation X, and have a great idea for one for The Young Riders.
                                >
                                >Do you beta-read: Only offline but I would love to Beta for anyone who
                                >needs it.
                                >
                                >The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my fav shows as stated
                                >above. But I can also check for grammar and spelling in all other fics too!
                                >I'm flexible!(Ditto!)
                                >
                                >The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to NC-17(Tame, Mild,
                                >Disturbing, Steaming, Sexy, Sweet, I LOVE it all!)

                                To know yourself is to love a stranger
                                To embrace friends and face any danger.
                                -Book of Devoured Souls-
                              • Tairis Anders
                                Message 15 of 27 , Sep 17, 1999
                                  >Name or Alias: Tairis Anders
                                  >
                                  >Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star trek Battlestar Galactica >
                                  >Fav writers of fanfiction: Spikegrl, Mellissa Rae among loads more>
                                  >Fav actors and actresses: Michelle Pfifer Brad Pitt Jack Nicolson
                                  >
                                  >Webpage address: www.geocities.com\SoHo\
                                  >
                                  >Do you write fanfiction?: Yes
                                  >
                                  >Do you beta-read: Yes
                                  >
                                  >The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything from a committed and serious writer>
                                  >The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Anything not gross

                                  Sign-up for free Buffy the Vampire Slayer e-mail at
                                  http://www.buffymail.com
                                • Jo
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Oct 23, 1999
                                    Name or Alias: Josafeena, or Jo

                                    Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star Trek: DS9 or Voyager, SG1,
                                    Charmed, Pretender, Prey

                                    Fav writers of fanfiction: Maria Cline, Lori McDonald, Valerie Jones,
                                    Siubhan, Sharon Nuttycombe

                                    Fav actors and actresses: Seth Green, David Boreanaz, Nicholas Brendan,
                                    Kristin Scott-Thomas, Audrey Hepburn, Joseph Fiennes

                                    Webpage address: None.

                                    Do you write fanfiction?: Yes but haven't ever finished one to put it on an
                                    archive

                                    Do you beta-read: Yep, and then some

                                    The fanfiction you will beta read: Buffy, any of the Shows mentioned above,
                                    I'd love some Star Wars or X-Men or any Sci-Fi. I'll do Slash if necessary.

                                    Can't wait to get started!

                                    Love
                                    Jo
                                  • lalslibrary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                    Message 17 of 27 , Oct 28, 1999
                                      >Name or Alias:

                                      Lal Soong

                                      >Fav shows:

                                      Quantum Leap, Star Trek TNG, DS9 and Voyager, X-Files

                                      >Fav writers of fanfiction:

                                      Macedon, Mercutio, Elise Tobler, Brenda Antrim, MC Moose, Julie Evans, Joyce McKibben, Lone Gunguy, Patty Hayes, Sue
                                      Esty (Windsinger), Lisdean Warner, Frank Perricone, Terri Librande, Tracey Hemenover, Carolyn Fulton, Sophie
                                      Masse........Forgive me if I've forgotten anyone....I read *a lot*

                                      >Fav actors and actresses:

                                      Arnold Schwarzenegger, Keanu Reeves, Bruce Willis, Wynonna Ryder, Meg Ryan, Sandra Bullock

                                      http://roswell.fortunecity.com/skulls/4

                                      >Do you write fanfiction?:

                                      Yes, for several years. I've posted to the Quantum Leap and Star Trek archives. I write action/adventure, mystery.
                                      The couples I write about are: Picard/Crusher, Worf/Troi, Paris/Torres and Kim/Seven. I'm also a big Data fan.
                                      I am *very* open to critiques.

                                      >Do you beta-read:

                                      I would love to

                                      >The fanfiction you will beta read:

                                      Any of my favorite shows. I probably wouldn't be familiar enough with anything else to do it justice. For X-Files, I
                                      prefer case stories and no MSR. No Riker/Troi and no Worf/Dax.....I am a staunch Worf/Troi supporter. I will not read
                                      slash. I will probably read any other pairing other than the ones stated above as long as it's a male/female pairing.
                                      I will read any length once we've established a beta/writer relation, but on first contact please send something short
                                      (or only the first few pages of a longer piece) so we can determine whether I'm the right beta reader for you.

                                      >The ratings of fiction you will beta read:

                                      From G to NC-17

                                      Lal's Library is now located at:
                                      http://roswell.fortunecity.com/skulls/4

                                      Please vote for my latest quizlet,