Re: Beta needed for a Due South story

  • dragon_lady237@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 23, 2001
      --- Actually, I jumped the gun as I frequently do....You'd be wiser
      to get someone who knows slash to beta you on that one...I don't want
      to be more of a disservice than a service....\
      Melinda, who frequently posts without thinking (ack)
    • Kali Sandison
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 24, 2001
        <<Hi. I've just written a very short (700 words) story. It's
        due South, with Fraser and RayK. Its kinda slash, but not> very
        heavy on it. If anyone can help, send me a line!>>

        Okay folks, here I am. Your happy little dS beta. Send
        virtually any and all dS fic my way and keep me off the streets.

        =====
        "Kali Sandison", Kalerian@...
        "It takes a lot of brains to enjoy humor, satire and wit-- but none to be offended by them."--The Midnight Skulker

        http://auctions.yahoo.com/