Re: Beta needed for a Due South story

  • dragon_lady237@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 23, 2001
      --- whoops forgot one thing: I'm in RSY as Sgt_Buck_Frobisher,
      or "Buck" but joined this under another ID. I'd have had you
      wondering who I was <G>
    • dragon_lady237@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 23, 2001
        --- Actually, I jumped the gun as I frequently do....You'd be wiser
        to get someone who knows slash to beta you on that one...I don't want
        to be more of a disservice than a service....\
        Melinda, who frequently posts without thinking (ack)
      • Kali Sandison
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 24, 2001
          <<Hi. I've just written a very short (700 words) story. It's
          due South, with Fraser and RayK. Its kinda slash, but not> very
          heavy on it. If anyone can help, send me a line!>>

          Okay folks, here I am. Your happy little dS beta. Send
          virtually any and all dS fic my way and keep me off the streets.

          =====
          "Kali Sandison", Kalerian@...
          "It takes a lot of brains to enjoy humor, satire and wit-- but none to be offended by them."--The Midnight Skulker

          http://auctions.yahoo.com/