Re: Beta needed for a Due South story

  • dragon_lady237@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 23, 2001
      You're on RSY right? Maybe we could kinda...Beta each other? I don't
      write slash, but could beta yours I guess if you like. But I've only
      got a couple weeks before I gotta leave, so maybe it's not such a
      good idea...Anyway, it's a suggestion.
    • dragon_lady237@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 23, 2001
        --- whoops forgot one thing: I'm in RSY as Sgt_Buck_Frobisher,
        or "Buck" but joined this under another ID. I'd have had you
        wondering who I was <G>
      • dragon_lady237@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 23, 2001
          --- Actually, I jumped the gun as I frequently do....You'd be wiser
          to get someone who knows slash to beta you on that one...I don't want
          to be more of a disservice than a service....\
          Melinda, who frequently posts without thinking (ack)
        • Kali Sandison
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 24, 2001
            <<Hi. I've just written a very short (700 words) story. It's
            due South, with Fraser and RayK. Its kinda slash, but not> very
            heavy on it. If anyone can help, send me a line!>>

            Okay folks, here I am. Your happy little dS beta. Send
            virtually any and all dS fic my way and keep me off the streets.

            =====
            "Kali Sandison", Kalerian@...
            "It takes a lot of brains to enjoy humor, satire and wit-- but none to be offended by them."--The Midnight Skulker

            http://auctions.yahoo.com/