Beta needed for a Due South story

  • Caroline
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 23, 2001
      Hi.  I've just written a very short (700 words) story.  Its due South, with Fraser and RayK.  Its kinda slash, but not very heavy on it.  If anyone can help, send me a line!

      Caroline
    • dragon_lady237@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 23, 2001
        You're on RSY right? Maybe we could kinda...Beta each other? I don't
        write slash, but could beta yours I guess if you like. But I've only
        got a couple weeks before I gotta leave, so maybe it's not such a
        good idea...Anyway, it's a suggestion.
      • dragon_lady237@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 23, 2001
          --- whoops forgot one thing: I'm in RSY as Sgt_Buck_Frobisher,
          or "Buck" but joined this under another ID. I'd have had you
          wondering who I was <G>
        • dragon_lady237@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 23, 2001
            --- Actually, I jumped the gun as I frequently do....You'd be wiser
            to get someone who knows slash to beta you on that one...I don't want
            to be more of a disservice than a service....\
            Melinda, who frequently posts without thinking (ack)
          • Kali Sandison
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 24, 2001
              <<Hi. I've just written a very short (700 words) story. It's
              due South, with Fraser and RayK. Its kinda slash, but not> very
              heavy on it. If anyone can help, send me a line!>>

              Okay folks, here I am. Your happy little dS beta. Send
              virtually any and all dS fic my way and keep me off the streets.

              =====
              "Kali Sandison", Kalerian@...
              "It takes a lot of brains to enjoy humor, satire and wit-- but none to be offended by them."--The Midnight Skulker

              http://auctions.yahoo.com/