One zine becomes two

  • Agent With Style
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2008

       I just rewatched the Supernatural episode "Mystery Spot" (the "Groundhog Day" ep where Dean keeps dying) and I loved it when Dean asks, from the shower, "So we can't even go out for breakfast?" and Sam replies, "You'll thank me when it's Wednesday."  Whereupon Dean promptly slips in shower and dies.

      I was thinking that would work as a great title, too, for the Dean-dies zine, and now I'm conflicted as to which one to use:  EVERY POSSIBLE WAY or YOU'LL THANK ME WHEN IT'S WEDNESDAY.  So I thought, why not split the many stories I've received (and have promised) and do *two* zines?

      So, if you've already sent a story, why not put on your writer's cap and think of another way for Dean to 'join the choir invisible'?  Two stories gets you two free contributor's copies.  The deadline is May 5.

      If you're hearing about these zines for the first time and want details, write me at zines AT agentwithstyle DOT com.  :-)

      Mysti
      AGENT WITH STYLE
      Dozens of fandoms.  Thousands of zines.
      Check us out!  www.agentwithstyle.com