Beta Needed

  • jessicamatassa@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 13, 2001
      I need a beta reader. If you are interested contact me at
      matassa@...
    • Kali Sandison
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 14, 2001
        <<I need a beta reader. If you are interested contact me at
        matassa@...>>

        For what genre?

        =====
        "Kali Sandison", Kalerian@...
        "It takes a lot of brains to enjoy humor, satire and wit-- but none to be offended by them."--The Midnight Skulker

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • dragon_lady237@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 23, 2001
          --- Hiya. Looks like I'm not the only beta-less one rofl. (it's me,
          Buck. This is one of my endless yahoo ID's rofl)
        • saveangel@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 12 , May 12, 2001
            Hello,

            I've just written a short story that I need someone to beta. It's an
            ANGEL story, but you really don't have to watch ANGEL to be able to
            beta it. It's set in the past, and is a sort piece about a memory
            Angel has of when he was ten. (I know it sounds boring, but I can't
            explain the idea properly).

            Anyways,
            if your interested, please email me.

            Thanks,
            ~Seersha

            Email: saveangel@...
          • Michele Bumbarger
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 20, 2001
              I (and my collaborator) need a beta reader for a story which is the sequel
              to a story written about a year and a half, to two years ago.

              The story is an Angel/Tomorrow People (New Series) crossover. You don't have
              to be familiar with The Tomorrow People, we have that covered, but we are
              looking for someone extremely familiar with and well-versed in first season
              of Angel. (Yes, we would like it if you would read the first story first, to
              get the background, but it's not a requirement other than the fact that you
              might be a bit confused otherwise).

              We are looking for someone who will not hold back, and will be willing to
              tear the story to shreds. Grammar, punctuation, spelling, style,
              characterization, the whole nine yards. Tell us what works, tell us what
              doesn't. Tell us what's stupid, tell us what needs to be tossed. We're
              writers with tough skin who want to deliver a good product.

              If you're interested, please contact me and I'll provide more details.

              Thanks!
              Michele (mbumbarger@...)
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 3, 2001
                Hi! I've been writing a Christina Aguilera story. It's ready to be
                betaed and I need some to take a look at it. It's rated NC-17 for
                language and sexual content and contains female slash. It also has
                anti-Britney Spears comments. If you're interested, let me know.

                Desdemona

                GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
                http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
              • watsup2004
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 16, 2003
                  Hey,
                  Im looking for a beta for a bit of Xena alt fic, its nothing
                  graphic. Im pretty new but have written before(only one piece but it
                  all counts). Would like someone who can use track changes, but if u
                  dont thats all right. And thats about it, if ur intrested please drop
                  me a line at watsup2004@...
                  Any help would be much appreciated.
                  Thanks
                  Jess
                • the_space_monkey_05
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 7, 2006
                    I need a beta who is willing to beata a piece of fanfiction that has a
                    few spanking scenes in it. If you are interested please respond by
                    email or on list.
                  • Desirata43@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 7, 2006
                      Hmmmm...interesting.  What fandom?

                      Val 5X5

                      I need a beta who is willing to beata a piece of fanfiction that has a
                      few spanking scenes in it. If you are interested please respond by
                      email or on list.

                      Yahoo! Groups Links

                          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                    • the_space_monkey_05
                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 7, 2006
                        law and order criminal intent. The scenes are not graphic. There are
                        only two.
                      • buffy_geek123
                        Message 11 of 12 , Nov 11, 2007
                          In short fact, I need a beta-reader. Anyone interested? Spuffy? Huh,
                          huh, anyone?
                        • Cait
                          Message 12 of 12 , Nov 11, 2007
                            --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "buffy_geek123"
                            <buffy_geek123@...> wrote:

                            > In short fact, I need a beta-reader. Anyone interested? Spuffy? Huh,
                            > huh, anyone?

                            Would you like to swap chapters to beta read? What fandom is it? (A
                            little guess would be Buffy the Vampire Slayer which I'm not too
                            familiar with, but I doubt you're familiar with Invader Zim.)