Error. RE: [Beta_Unlimited] New poll for Beta_Unlimited

  • TrustFax@trustfax.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2008
      TrustFax
      Dear Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com
      Thank you for your continuing patronage. We at TrustFax are pleased that you have chosen us as your total online document manager. We are committed to seeing that your expectations continue to be met and exceeded, and as a result are continually upgrading and evolving our product.

      Please be sure to take note of new features and benefits as they develop.
      We are unable to complete your request.
      Reason: Message body was not in the correct format or invalid account. If you are trying to send a fax make sure your username and code are correct. If you are trying to email documents, please verify you have the proper account information.Error number returned from server: 83126
      Please don't hesitate to contact us with questions or comments support@...

      Sincerely,

      The TrustFax Team
      trustfax.xom