Beta Request

  • cliffordkl
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20 7:24 AM
      Looking for that second set of eyes to read over a 32 page rough draft
      alternative original fiction. Some graphic scenes but all in all just
      a cute bit of fluff dealing with first love.

      I want real feed back regarding if the story works, what the Beta
      thinks about it, do the scenes portray the correct amount of tension,
      grammar, spelling...the works.

      Any takers?

      KC
    • Hanoona
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 11, 2012
        Hello,
        I'm Hana....how are you all?
        I'm looking for a beta, please, to beta my Slam Dunk SenRu fic "Destiny"
        It's an AU fantasy with some adult and violence matters...
        if you are interested, please give me an e-mail on miss_hm@...
        thanks