New zines at AWS!

  • Agent With Style
    Message 1 of 25 , Feb 14, 2008

      Pre-con orders are being accepted (and encouraged!) for RevelCon in Houston, and for those of you who want the zines *now,* we can mail them right to you.  :-)

      We're still collecting Coke rewards codes, so keep sending those in to zines @ agentwithstyle.com.  Thanks!

                                            AGENT WITH STYLE
                                   * www.agentwithstyle.com *

      The following zines were just added to our webpage:

                                              * CSI: Miami*

      COLLECTED BY KHYLARA

           With a beautiful color cover and interiors by Wav, this digest collection of Khylara's wonderful CSI: Miami stories showcases Horatio's and Speed's growing love for each other.  Come enjoy such engaging stories as:  CAUGHT IN THE RAIN:  That's an idea, he thought, a mischievous little smile appearing on his face.  Curl up in Horatio's bed, naked and willing and waiting for him...  DREAMING:  I've wanted him, loved him, for so long now that I really wish I could find a way to tell him how I really feel.  HOPEFULLY:  But with Tim it's to the point where I literally don't think I could live without him and I don't want to try.  TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER:  "She's family," Horatio said quietly. "Yelena and Ray Jr. are all the family I have left."  SHOPPING AT ARTIE'S:  Horatio stopped him with a hand on his arm, blushing a little. "Actually, I was looking for something built for two."  THE RIDE:  Horatio opened his eyes and smiled. "Mmm. Wonderful."  He slid his arms around Speed's neck.  "You weren't kidding, were you?  About taking me for a ride?"  And many more!

      FAERIE

           Written by Khylara, this *thick* alternate universe CSI: Miami novel, with a color cover and colour interiors by Ara, brings forth secrets, unexpected revelations, and danger from outside the team.  Lots of Horatio/Speed, hurt/comfort and a happy ending are guaranteed!

                                                * Due South *

      ANYTHING

           Written by Sanguine (a penname used briefly by Bast), Ray Vecchio returns from his undercover assignment irrevocably changed, and when that change takes a deadly turn, Ray Kowalski is there to pick up the pieces of Ben's shattered heart and damaged body. Don't miss this amazing novel that pulls no punches!

                                       * Jake and the Fatman *

      BLOOD IN THE STREETS

           From the devilish stylings of Rimfire comes an intriguing novel that explores the relationship between Jake Styles and Derek Mitchell, set against the backdrop of a dangerous case.  Police officers are being killed and the only thing linking the cases are the metal house letters found by each body.  Everyone wonders who will be next and will the killer be stopped before another cop dies?

                                            * Magnificent 7 *

      MAGNIFICENT SLASH HOLIDAYS 1
      MAGNIFICENT SLASH HOLIDAYS 2
      MAGNIFICENT SLASH HOLIDAYS 3
      MAGNIFICENT SLASH HOLIDAYS 4

           From Christmas to birthdays to holidays they just made up, come celebrate with these seven hotties who would rather make love than war!

                                            * Multimedia *

      THE BROTHERHOOD 3

           The bonds of brothers, whether through family -- like Sam and Dean of "Supernatural" or Charlie and Don of "Numb3rs" -- or partnership --  like Jim and Blair of "The Sentinel" and the gangs from "NCIS" or "Firefly" or  either "Stargate" series -- is real and strong, tested by sorrow, strengthened by laughter, forged in brotherly love.  Come celebrate these bonds and find amazing stories in those fandoms and more in this fantastic, thick digest zine!

                                                   * Sentinel *

      BEST OF BAST

           With a gorgeous color cover and interior artwork by Shar, this *thick* digest zine gathers Bast's numerous stories from various Sentinel and multimedia anthologies all in one place.  Come sit a spell and read these great tales!

      DERAILED

           Written by LilyK, with a beautiful cover and  interior art by Romanse, in this entralling slash novel, when Blair wakes in an extended care facility, he's told that for the past four years he's been in a coma and what he remembers about his life was only a dream.  To make matters worse, when he asks for his partner, Naomi tells him that there is no one named "Jim Ellison" in his life.  Can Blair discover what's real and what's not before it's too late?

      EVERLASTING

           Graced with a color cover and interior art by Geli, this series of interconnected short stories comprises a hot novel by Shadow.  Showcasing how Jim's and Blair's love grows with their trust and devotion given freely to the other, these stories explore Dom/submissive ideas and more.  As their relationship progresses, they give love to Simon Banks, also, becoming a threesome.  Don't miss this fantastic zine!

                                              * Supernatural *

      COLLECTED SUPERNATURAL SHORTS BY SHORTS

           In these stories of true brotherly love (yes, Wincest), Shorts spins amazing tales of love and need and being close to the only other person who understands what you're going through.  Who else can Sam and Dean turn to but each other?  Don't miss this engaging zine!

                                            AGENT WITH STYLE
                                   * www.agentwithstyle.com *

    • Agent With Style
      Message 2 of 25 , Feb 23, 2008

        Feel free to pass this notice on to anywhere it would be welcomed.

             Our next con is RevelCon in Houston, TX, on March 14-16,2008.  Come to the con and say hi!

             And if you want to make sure you get that zine you've got your eye on, a pre-con order assures that it won't sell out before you get to our tables.  Pre-con orders for this con can be placed from our website up until 11:59 PM on March 8, 2008.  Don't get left out!

             Thanks to all who continue to send Coke reward codes to us at zines  @ agentwithstyle.com.  They are very much appreciated!

                             AGENT WITH STYLE
                  * www.agentwithstyle.com *

        We've added the following zines to our website:

        _____________________________________

                              * Criminal Minds *
        _____________________________________

        TAKE OR GIVE

             Written by Sonia, with a beautiful color cover and interior art by Stacy L.A. Stronach, this digest-sized slash novella focuses on the complex relationship between Supervisory Special Agent Aaron Hotchner and Special Agent Dr. Spencer Reid and how that relationship changes after Reid is held captive by a psychotic killer.  Does Hotch have the courage to face up to his evolving feelings and take what he wants from his younger subordinate?  Can Reid give the older, more experienced Hotch what he needs to be happy?  This story has all the elements a great "Criminal Minds" tale should have — several steamy sex scenes, lots of angst, lots of comfort and an intriguing profiling case thrown in for good measure!

        _____________________________________

                                    * Due South *
        _____________________________________

        BODY HEAT 3
        BODY HEAT 4
        BODY HEAT 5
        BODY HEAT 6

             From the icy breezes of Chicago to the bitter cold of Canada, sometimes your partner's body heat is the only thing keeping you alive.  Don't miss the wonderful RayK/Fraser stories contained in these amazing zines — with happy endings guaranteed, they'll make you fall in love with this fandom all over again!

        _____________________________________

                       * The Man from U.N.C.L.E. *
        _____________________________________

        AFFAIRS TO REMEMBER

              From the very first time Illya and Napoleon meet to when they are seasoned partners in *all* things, the wonderful stories in this slash zine run the gamut, and will hold you spellbound with brand-new tales from some of the best writers in this fandom, such as YumYumPM, Channel D, Jatona P. Walker and many others.  You'll love this zine!

        COLLECTED BY YUM YUM PM

             From the amazing pen of YumYumPM comes a fantastic collection of slash stories in which:  the memo suggested, in highly unflattering terms, that the two partners' relationship was something other than professional. — He had done many things in his life that required forgiveness, but regretfully it was his feelings that were considered a sin by the church. — There he lay, as naked as the day he was born, and beside him lay the creature of his undoing, and many more!  Don't miss this great zine!

        _____________________________________

                            * The Professionals *
        _____________________________________

        COLLECTED PROFESSIONALS BY DARBY BRENNAN

             Contained in one volume are some amazing "The Professionals" stories deftly written by Darby Brennan.  These stories, originally printed in several different zines, and including three brand-new stories just for this collection, follow our favorite CI5 agents in such tales as:  George Cowley, tiring of his two top agents dancing around one another, decides to lay a trap, but will Bodie and Ray Doyle swallow the bait and react as he expects them to? —  Bodie, acting on impluse as is his wont, decides to try to seduce his partner, without thinking about the consequences. — It is New Year's Eve and Bodie is hosting a party for his CI5 colleagues.  Unlike his fellow agents, Bodie is not in a party mood and is alone, spending his time, as he spends much of his time, thinking about Ray Doyle and the feelings he has for his partner — and many more!  Come join the rest of CI5 in seeing what Bodie and Ray are up to!

        _____________________________________

                             * Real Ghostbusters *
        _____________________________________

        GHOSTLY AFFAIRS

             Busting ghosts is a dangerous business that can bring out feelings of camaraderie and love — sometimes deeper than anyone might realize.  In the pages of this enthralling zine, you'll find such stories as:  After a seemingly simple bust gets slightly out of hand, Ray comes to the rescue, only to be cursed for his efforts. — When called in to clean out a church, the guys learn never to underestimate a repeater. — A quiet day at home rockets into a rollercoaster ride of sex and danger. — An amusement park turns deadly and Peter must pay the consequences, and much more!  This is a not-to-be-missed zine!

        _____________________________________

                                 * The Sentinel *
        _____________________________________

        ANGEL ON MY MIND 7

             All the stories comprising this volume follow the theme of Blair Sandburg being a virgin to (at least) m/m sex.  In the three intriguing stories in this issue, you'll find:  "The Best Proof of Love" by Willa Chase — Jim must look for a new Guide in one of the most unlikely of places:  a shelter for battered and abused Guides.  There he finds his soul mate in the form of Blair Sandburg.  But he must win the Guide's trust before he can win his love.  "Courting the Five Senses" by LilyK — A series of mysterious gifts has Jim's senses doing a happy dance.  But who is behind them?  "Blind Justice" by Ankaree — In spite of being badly damaged by a previous forced bonding, Blair finds himself drawn to another Sentinel.  But how can Jim want or need a Guide who is blind?

        _____________________________________

                                  * Smallville *
        _____________________________________

        BETTER PART OF ME

             Written by deft and crafty authors such as VampyrAlex, Chris J. Ueberal, Lasha and Genie Gua, the  four long tales that comprise this slash Smallville zine will pull you into the world of Lex and Clark, where, intellectually, Lex knew he would be happier if Clark was completely out of his life, but he still hadn't managed to asphyxiate the annoying voice that was telling him otherwise.  — Not that he had never indulged in a sexual fantasy featuring Clark in the years since they had met, but this dream seemed more real, more tangible somehow — and much more!

        _____________________________________

                              * Starsky and Hutch *
        _____________________________________

        A LOVE STORY 1
        A LOVE STORY 2

             The title of these great S/H zines is taken from a quote by David Soul, who said that "Starsky and Hutch" was "a love story about two men who happen to be cops."  Filled with gripping drama and sweet love, these stories by such fantastic authors as Nikki Harrington, Lutra Cana, Cynthia, Belladonna, Shorts, Kimberly Lynn Workman and others will hold you spellbound to the very last page!

                             AGENT WITH STYLE
                  * www.agentwithstyle.com *

      • Mystery Frank
        Message 3 of 25 , Mar 9 11:52 PM
          We're off to RevelCon, so keep in mind there'll be a slight delay
          in filing orders until we get home. But if you're in the Houston
          area, come say hello!

          Our next con is Eyecon in Orlando, FL on April 4-6. The
          deadline for pre-con orders is April 1. Send in a pre-con order and
          don't worry about us selling out of the very zine you wanted!

          Thanks to all who continue to send Coke reward codes to us at
          zines @ agentwithstyle.com. They are very much appreciated!

          AGENT WITH STYLE
          * www.agentwithstyle.com *

          We've added the following zines to our website:

          * Alexander / Hephaestion *

          YOU STRIKE ME STILL

          The boy who became the great leader Alexander the Great grew up
          with a boy named Hephaestion, and the two were life-long friends as
          well as lovers. With him through the most horrific wars, Hephaestion
          became Alexander's second-in-command after a hard-won campaign in
          China, and was ever at Alexander's side. In this amazingly *thick*
          full-sized slash zine, you'll find stories from all different points
          of the two men's lives: as boys, meeting each other for the first
          time, as best friends in young manhood, as well as men in deep,
          abiding love with each other. Come experience a love like no other
          in the tales of this zine, and you'll know why, after more than 2,000
          years, Alexander's and Hephaestion's relationship is still used as a
          yardstick against which other loves are measured — and usually found
          wanting. Don't miss this fantastic zine!

          * Angel *

          WALKING WITH HEROES

          This novel, deftly written by K. Ann, takes place after the
          series' final episode, "Not Fade Away." Angel tries to break free of
          The Powers That Be and find his own way, but as a new enemy appears
          in a post-apocalyptic Los Angeles, Angel discovers a loyal ally — and
          surprising lover — in Spike. Together the two vampires face a
          difficult choice: fight for the survival of mankind ... or accept
          their true nature and let the demon hoards take over Earth. Don't
          miss this amazing novel!

          * Lord of the Rings *

          THE SCEPTER OF ANNÚMINAS

          When an ancient artifact is stolen from Minas Tirith, Aragorn
          sends Faramir to retrieve it and apprehend the thief, in hopes of
          preventing a war for the northern kingdom of Arnor. In Bree, Faramir
          encounters old friends: Merry and Pippin, and Legolas and Gimli.
          Held captive by a ruthless band, can Faramir and Legolas retrieve the
          artifact? Written by Sheila Paulson, who also made the gorgeous
          color cover, this gen novel asks if these two can escape with their
          lives? And how can their friends help them? Another well-crafted,
          wonderfully-told tale by Sheila!

          * The Magnificent 7 *

          PAST AND PRESENT

          Containing stories from both the Old West as well as the ATF
          universe in this thick gen digest zine, Tammy spins amazing stories
          of the Seven that will hold you spell-bound to the very last page.
          Don't miss this enthralling zine!

          * The Sentinel *

          THE BEST OF LILYK

          With a gorgeous color cover and interior artwork by The Cat's
          Meow Creative Arts, this *thick* digest zine gathers LilyK's numerous
          stories from various Sentinel and multimedia anthologies all in one
          slashy volume. Come fall in love with these stories all over again
          or discover LilyK's well-written tales for the first time!

          A SILENCE FULL OF MUSIC

          In this engrossing novel by Nancy Taylor, with a color cover and
          B&W interiors by Cat's Meow Creative Arts, Blair's cancer takes his
          voice, and he must learn to cope, regain his life. He finds a new
          voice, faces the return of the disease, and finally, turns his crisis
          into a way to help others, despite the risk to himself. Through all
          Blair's trials, failures and ultimate triumphs, Jim is there to offer
          comfort, support and love. While this novel contains permanent
          disability of major character, h/c, and is intense and occasionally
          graphic, a happy ending is guaranteed. Don't miss this amazing story!

          * Smallville *

          PLAYTHINGS

          Written by one of the premiere authors of this fandom, this
          intriguing novel by VampyrAlex begins when two strangers arrive in
          Smallville, setting off a string of events that could be
          coincidental. Or not. Clark finds himself struggling to come to
          terms with his deep feelings for Lex, while at the same time trying
          to find out who's trying to *kill* the object of his affections — as
          well as Lex's father, Lionel — before it's too late. Life becomes a
          rollercoaster ride for Clark, Lex and their friends as they attempt
          to survive daunting odds!

          * Star Trek (TOS) *

          ALTERNATE TREKS

          From the prolific pen of J.M. Lane comes a zine containing three
          enthralling stories. "In Another Life" shows what happens when Spock
          finally pushes Christine too far in his mistreatment of her and she
          gravitates to Kirk on the rebound. Spock attempts to win her back,
          but finds out it may be too little, too late. "Another Enemy" is a
          re-writing of the episode "Enemy Within," where Spock is the one who
          is divided into good and evil halves as the result of a transporter
          glitch. When both halves are recombined, Spock must deal with the
          horrible things his evil side has done, and the people he's hurt, but
          also with the love his good side has found with Christine. Will she
          accept him now that his good half is no longer pure good,
          but 'tainted' with his internalized evil side? "No-Win Scenario" --
          Spock and Uhura fall in love and decide to marry, which devastates
          Christine Chapel, until she meets a new Vulcan crewmember who shows a
          frank interest in her, and the feeling soon becomes mutual. This
          story follows the lives of the two couples as they meet, marry and
          begin families, and the ups and downs that come with life on the
          Enterprise.

          * Star Wars *

          DESTINY'S CHILD

          In this slash novel written by Heidi, with a beautiful color
          cover by Shar, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon have spent ten years spent apart.
          Brought together once more by dire circumstances, will they be able
          to reconcile their strong feelings for one another? Will they at
          last be able to find happiness in each other's arms?

          * Stargate SG-1 *

          A NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION

          With a lovely color cover by Shar, comes a novel from Rimfire
          that delves into something a little different: hot sex and three men
          in a loving BDSM relationship. Join sexy Jack, adorable Daniel and
          the mighty Teal'c as they bring in the New Year together. This novel
          will have you gasping and writhing in sweet torment right along with
          these three lovers as they explore and learn about each other as well
          as themselves. Don't miss it!

          * Supernatural *

          THE FAMILY BUSINESS 3

          "I think Dad wants us to pick up where he left off. You know,
          saving people, hunting things... the family business," Dean tells Sam
          earnestly in the pilot episode. "So what do you say we kill some
          evil sons of bitches and raise a little hell?" And so begins a
          whirl-wind road trip that takes the two brothers from one end of the
          country to the other, hunting down all manner of demons and evil
          spirits, and sometimes raising more hell than they know what to do
          with. From the prolific and astounding mind of H.T. Marie comes
          deftly-written tales of the Winchesters that will have you laughing
          and crying with every turn of the page. Don't miss this amazing zine!

          AGENT WITH STYLE
          * www.agentwithstyle.com *
        • Agent With Style
          Message 4 of 25 , Jul 2, 2008

            Our next con is Shore Leave in Baltimore, MD, on July 11-13, 2008.   The deadline for pre-con orders is 11:59 pm on July 6, 2008.

            We're still accepting Coke reward codes for anyone who wants to send them our way, and a thousand blessings to those who have sent them in already to zines AT agentwithstyle.com and continue to do so!

            Here are the newest zines added to our website, with many more to follow:

                                        AGENT WITH STYLE
                            * www.agentwithstyle.com *

            ______________________________________

                                          * CSI: Miami *
            ______________________________________

            MIAMI MAGIC

                  This slash zine contains a dozen Horatio Caine/Tim Speedle stories deftly written by Khylara, showiing what the CSI agents get up to when work stops for the day.  From first time to established relationship, these stories run the gamut and will hold you spellbound to the very last page!  Happy endings are guaranteed!

            ______________________________________

                                          * The Magnificent 7 *
            ______________________________________

            THE THIRD KIND 1
            THE THIRD KIND 2

                 "There are two kinds of people in this life," Ezra explains before the Seven wade into a fight, "those who seek battle and seem not to fear death, and those who avoid battle but will stand and fight to the death if their loved ones are threatened. That is true courage."  As he rides away from the upcoming fight, leaving his companions behind, he adds, "Then there's the third kind."  In that instance, Ezra might have equated 'the third kind' with 'coward', but he found he couldn't stay away, and returned to stand with his brothers-in-arms.  So truly, 'the third kind of people' are those who might take a little longer to decide, but come through in the end.  That's Ezra through and through, a smooth talker who would rather dazzle with his tongue than lash out with his fists.  A lover, not a fighter.  Not unless pushed.  And in these Ezra-centric slash zines, the gambler shows a tough yet tender side, and just how inventive he can get under the covers!

            ______________________________________

                                          * The Professionals *
            ______________________________________

            A LITTLE B&D 1
            A LITTLE B&D 2

                  A comfy chair, some soft music, a nice cool beverage, and a little Bode and Doyle – the perfect ingredients for a cozy night in.  From silly to dramatic, and everything in between, the stories in these fantastic slash zines follow our favorite CI5 agents and see what they're getting up to, on the streets and between the sheets!

            ______________________________________

                                            * The Sentinel *
            ______________________________________

            IN THE JUNGLE 1

                 In this collection of enthralling slash stories, you'll find such stories as:  Blair meets the man of his dreams after becoming lost on a solitary hiking trip, but the unhappy police detective who rescues him seems to be determined to spend the rest of his days in solitude in a cabin far from civilization; a short, sweet romp through Jim's life with Sandburg - never an easy thing; and while on an expedition into the Amazon with his mentor, Blair's group is attacked by marauders.  Pick up this fantastic zine!

            ______________________________________

                                        * Starsky and Hutch *
            ______________________________________

            STARSKY AND HUTCH SPECIAL GEN COLLECTION 5
            STARSKY AND HUTCH SPECIAL GEN COLLECTION 6

                 Collected from the various multimedia zines published by Neon Rainbow Press and put into one zine, here are all the Starsky and Hutch stories in one spot, for your reading enjoyment. With stories by wonderful authors K. Hanna Korossy, Maria Farina, Mary L. Millard, Londa Pfeffer, Katie Steuer and many others, come see what the two cops from Bay City are up to now!

            ______________________________________

                                          * Supernatural *
            ______________________________________

            EVERY WAY POSSIBLE

                 In the episode "Mystery Spot," Sam is caught in a time loop that makes him keep repeating the same Tuesday over and over again -- in which Dean dies a different way every day.  We see several of Dean's demises on-screen, but are told that there are dozens, perhaps hundreds that aren't shown, so an amazing group of writers have put forth their ideas of how Dean could have met his end.  Some are funny, some are sad, but they all deal with Sam, Dean and a repeating day, and are an engaging set of tales!  As Sam tells Dean, "I've lived through every possible Tuesday.  I've watched you die every possible way.  Tried everything I know to save your life -- and I can't.  No matter what I do, you die.  And then I wake up.  And then it's Tuesday again."  Don't miss this amazing zine!

            HUNTING ON THE NET 5
            HUNTING  ON THE NET 6
            HUNTING ON THE NET 7

                 Gathering the best gen Supernatural stories to be found on the net, these zines have tales by such wonderful authors as K. Hanna Korossy, Angela Gabriel, Mady Bay and many more.  The creativity of these authors will hold you spellbound to the very last page!

            YOU'LL THANK ME WHEN IT'S WEDNESDAY!

                 We got so many stories, we had to do a second zine!  "You mean we can't even go out for breakfast?" Dean asks plaintively from the shower, and Sam snaps, "You'll thank me when it's Wednesday!"  If only Sam could *get* to Wednesday -- but he's stuck in a timeloop that makes him relive Tuesday over and over, and watch Dean die each day, causing the timeloop to reset, bringing Dean to life again. We're only shown a few of the hundreds of ways Dean comes to an end, and the talented writers of the tales collected in this zine bring you the rest. From silly to heartstopping to touching to laugh-out-loud, these stories will send you rushing on a trip with Sam as he tries to explain to Dean what's happening, or decides to keep Dean in the dark; tries to run away from the upcoming death or wraps Dean in bubblewrap and refuses to let him move an inch off the bed. Come along on a whirlwind ride that will make you laugh, make you cry, but make you entirely grateful that, no matter what, the day always resets.

            ______________________________________

                                          * Without a Trace *
            ______________________________________

            COME AND GONE 5

                 When you're searching for a lost child, a missing husband, a wife who has disappeared, no one else understands the tension and danger better than the man by your side, whether he's a fellow agent or your boss.  From Danny/Martin to Jack/Martin to Danny/Jack, these slash zines explore the world of Missing Persons as well as the personal lives of those men who search for them.  Love can happen in the most unusual of circumstances...

                                        AGENT WITH STYLE
                            * www.agentwithstyle.com *

          • Agent With Style
            Message 5 of 25 , Sep 14, 2008

              Our next two cons are EyeCon in Orlando, FL, on Sept. 26-28, and Eastern Media Con in Newark, NJ, on Oct. 3-5, 2008.

              The deadline for pre-con orders for *both cons* is 11:59 EDT on September 17, 2008.  If you haven't placed a pre-con order, do it now!  If you've already placed one, feel free to add to it!

              Thanks to the folks who've sent in and continue to send Coke Rewards codes to zines AT agentwithstyle DOT com.  Every one counts and is very much appreciated!  Keep 'em comin'!

                                                            Agent With Style
                                              * www.agentwithstyle.com *

              The following zines were listed on our website today:

                                                     * CSI:  Las Vegas *

              PICKING UP THE PIECES

                   Written by Laura Leone, with a beautiful color cover by Sehkmet, this amazing gen novel explores the tragedy and fallout of the episode "Grave Danger," in which CSI Nick Stokes is buried alive in a hidden location, struggling to breathe while his friends and co-workers try feverishly to find him.  The kidnapper gives Grissom and his team a website where they can watch Nick's frantic struggles on a webcam, and only belatedly do they realize that clicking a button on the page to turn on a timed light in the erstwhile grave so they can see Nick shuts off the fan giving him a small airflow.  When he's rescued, Nick must face the resultant fear of the dark and enclosed spaces, the heartpounding nightmares that he is still buried under a ton of dirt, and the shocked regret of his friends for having cut off his air at the time he needed it most.  The entire team must come together to help Nick, and themselves, to heal.  Hurt/comfort at its finest – and a  satisfying ending guaranteed!

                                                         * Highlander *

              JOURNEY'S END

                   Years after walking into the mist, Duncan returns to Paris to confront his friends, and his feelings for a certain Immortal.  But fate intervenes and Methos and Joe are forced to deal with the consequences, in this *thick* slash novel by BithoS.  Then, when another old enemy seeks to destroy what Methos loves best, the Ancient Immortal decides that vengeance is his and sets off to seek his *own* justice.

                                                      * Law and Order *

              LAW AND ORDER:  THE VAMPIRE CHRONICLES 1

                   Detective Lenny Briscoe has two partners:  one professional, Detective Ed Green, and one personal, ADA Jack McCoy.  When all three men are drawn into a macabre homicide investigation in this taut slash thriller by Jen Ludwig, each is forced to re-evaluate himself, and his preconceptions about the very world around him.  Don't miss it!

              LAW AND ORDER:  THE VAMPIRE CHRONICLES 2, SHATTERED

                   When a series of brutal murders seems to point to an impossible answer, and the past refuses to stay buried, can Jack McCoy save his lover for a second time?  Another amazing slash novel by Jen Ludwig that'll hold you spellbound until the very last page!

                                   * Law and Order:  Special Victims Unit *

              SINS OF THE PAST

                   When Naomi Sandburg disappears in New York City, the Special Victims Unit team of Detectives Elliott Stabler and Olivia Benson get assigned to the case.  Sentinel Jim Ellison and his partner and Guide, Blair Sandburg, go to New York to help with the search for Blair's mom, and it's soon apparent they are dealing with more than a simple kidnapping, especially when the SVU team learns this isn't Blair's, or Naomi's, first trip to the city.  From the prolific pen of KAM, with a gorgeous color cover and interior art by Lilac, comes this fascinating Law and Order: Special Victims Unit/The Sentinel slash crossover novel!

                                                 * Magnificent Seven *

              WITH EAGLE'S WINGS

                   In this engaging gen novel by Deirdre, set in the Old West universe and containing lots of hurt-comfort, there's a robbery in Four Corners; an escaped convict, gunning for Chris; an angry brother, seeking revenge; and a telegraph that cannot be read.  All these elements come together in a tangled tragedy that nearly costs three of the Seven their friendships – and their lives.

                                                   * The Professionals *

              PROFESSIONAL MAYHEM

                   From dangerous ops to life on the street, Bodie and Doyle, Cowley's Terrible Twins, handle themselves with sharp skills and cutting banter.  Don't miss these fantastic gen tales by Karen Klink!

                                                 * Robin of Sherwood *

              ALBION 7
              ALBION 8
              ALBION 9
              ALBION 10
              ALBION 12

                   Written by some of the best authors in this fandom, the stories in these wonderful gen zines depict a band of friends held together by loyalty, love and a shared vision of a more just world.  Join this merry band of wolfsheads as they live, fight and love in Sherwood forest, while avoiding the sheriff at all costs.

                                                       * The Sentinel *

              SEN TWO SLASH 1
              SEN TWO SLASH 2

                   Written by two of the best authors in Sentinel fandom, Annie and Lyn, these collections contain their wonderful slash netfic stories as well as one brand new story in each volume.  In these tales, with a color cover by Annie, and interior artwork by Annie, Lyn and Lilac, Jim and Blair discover each other for the first time, as well as have an established relationship – these stories cover the gamut.  These fantastic collections are full of hurt/comfort and romance -- all happy endings guaranteed for our favorite Sentinel and his Guide!

              SINS OF THE PAST

                   When Naomi Sandburg disappears in New York City, the Special Victims Unit team of Detectives Elliott Stabler and Olivia Benson get assigned to the case.  Sentinel Jim Ellison and his partner and Guide, Blair Sandburg, go to New York to help with the search for Blair's mom, and it's soon apparent they are dealing with more than a simple kidnapping, especially when the SVU team learns this isn't Blair's, or Naomi's, first trip to the city.  From the prolific pen of KAM, with a gorgeous color cover and interior art by Lilac, comes this fascinating The Sentinel / Law and Order: Special Victims Unit slash crossover novel!

                                                       * Stargate SG-1 *

              NEW WORLDS AND FALSE GODS 1
              NEW WORLDS AND FALSE GODS 2
              NEW WORLDS AND FALSE GODS 3
              NEW WORLDS AND FALSE GODS 4
              NEW WORLDS AND FALSE GODS 5
              NEW WORLDS AND FALSE GODS 6

                   The Stargate, the Cha'appa'ai, the round hole that kawooshes!  Whatever it's called, it's a portal through which SG-1 travels, discovering unimaginable wonders -- and unimaginable dangers.  The Goa'uld seem to be around every corner -- false gods that they are -- and the Ancients pop in and out with new technology or ideas older than time.  Come travel with SG-1 and see what's through that round hole -- it's guaranteed to knock your socks off, just like the tales in these amazing gen zines!

                                                   * Starsky and Hutch *

              STARSKY AND HUTCH SPECIAL GEN COLLECTION 7
              STARSKY AND HUTCH SPECIAL GEN COLLECTION 8
              STARSKY AND HUTCH SPECIAL GEN COLLECTION 9

                   Collected from the various multimedia zines published by Neon Rainbow Press and put into gen volumes, here are all the Starsky and Hutch stories in one spot, for your reading enjoyment. With stories by wonderful authors K. Hanna Korossy, Maria Farina, Mary L. Millard, Londa Pfeffer, Katie Steuer and many others, come see what the two cops from Bay City are up to now!

                                                       * Supernatural *

              SNOWFALL

                   Sam and Dean Winchester were separated for three years -- by Sam's pursuit of a normal life and his rejection of the life he and his brother had shared.  They've been back together for six months, saving people, hunting evil, searching for their father, but that six months may have widened the rift between them instead of narrowing it.  Sam has been haunted by harrowing premonitions of the deaths of strangers.  Dean has been spared from a fatal end by a faith healer's connection with the black arts.  Their father is still missing and insists that the boys stop trying to find him, because he has finally come close to confronting the demon who killed their mother.  In this enthralling gen novel by Carol Davis, six months after their reunion, Sam and Dean arrive in Thompson Lake, an isolated mountain town where 17 people have died under mysterious cicumstances -- and where Dean discovers he is not only unwelcome, he may well become the latest victim of a century-old tragedy.  Welcome to Thompson Lake.  If the weather turns cold, you might not make it out alive...

                                                      * Wild Wild West *

              THE NIGHT OF THE CONNUBIAL BED

                   Jim West brings home a stray 'cat' of the dangerous variety, a young woman.  Written by Islahope, in this intriguing slash novella, beautiful Gatita threatens the happiness that Jim and Artie have found in their personal relationship and could also end their very successful professional partnership.  Permanently.

                                                            Agent With Style
                                              * www.agentwithstyle.com *

                                    Dozens of fandoms, thousands of zines!
                                                            Check us out!

            • Agent With Style
              Message 6 of 25 , Sep 17, 2008

                Our next two cons are EyeCon in Orlando, FL, on Sept. 26-28, and Eastern Media Con in Newark, NJ, on Oct. 3-5, 2008.  The deadline for pre-con orders for *both cons* is 11:59 EDT on September 17, 2008.

                Only one more day left to place pre-con orders for both EyeCon *and* Eastern Media Con.  Don't miss out!

                                                              Agent With Style
                                                * www.agentwithstyle.com *

                The following zines were listed on our website today:

                                                     * Doctor Who *

                SUMMER CAMP

                     The Doctor and Rose land in 1981 in Long Island, where they encounter a young girl who has run away from a nearby summer camp.  When they take her back, they discover that there is more to the Piney Overlook Recreational Camp than meets the eye.  Don't miss this enthralling gen novella by Mary Raugh!

                                                  * Lord of the Rings *

                CHANGING DESTINY

                     Written by Nadja Lee, with a beautiful color cover by Toshihiko Mizushima, who also produced stellar color and b&w interior artwork, this thick A/U slash novel is based on the movieverse and assumes Aragorn and Boromir are only a few years apart in age, and Aragorn has grown up in Denethor's household with the Steward's two sons.  As Aragorn reaches adulthood, forces are allying against Gondor, forcing Aragorn to flee to Rivendell, where he learns what it means to be a king and discovers his true feelings for Boromir. When he returns to Gondor many years later, he finds Boromir a changed man, his heart closed to all save Faramir. While Boromir journeys on a Quest for his father, Faramir joins the Fellowship in his brother's stead. Through adversity, Faramir learns his true strength, his own grand destiny and discovers love, as Aragorn and Boromir discover the meaning of kingship, love and sacrifice.

                                                 * Magnificent Seven *

                MUSIC HATH CHARMS

                     In this gen novel by Joan Curtin, set in the present-day ATF Denver alternate universe and containing lots of hurt-comfort, Ezra and Vin are undercover on an assignment that goes terribly wrong.  'Betrayal' hovers on everyone's lips.  Finding themselves on their own, with the bad guys closing in on them, Vin and Ezra must believe in each other, and the rest of the team, if they want to survive – but is that level of trust even possible anymore?

                                                     * The Sentinel *

                BONDS OF FRIENDSHIP

                     From the first butting-of-heads meeting, there was a small inkling of friendship between Jim and Blair, and through these gen stories from some of the premiere authors of Sentinel fandom like Sheila Paulson, Annie, Lyn and Tammy, you'll follow the course of their brotherly relationship from that rocky start to fully-fledged best friends.  As Blair finally realizes, "It's all about friendship."

                Message 7 of 25 , Oct 30, 2008

                  Our next con is BASCon in San Francisco, CA, on November 7-9,2008.  We're flying out this year, which means we can take fewer zines with us.  If you want to make *sure* you get the zines you want, a pre-con order is a must!

                  Pre-con orders can be placed on our website up until 11:00 PM on October 31, 2008.  We've added two *extra* days, so don't miss out!

                  Thanks to all who continue to send Coke reward codes to us at zines  @ agentwithstyle.com.  They are very much appreciated!

                                                      AGENT WITH STYLE
                                           * www.agentwithstyle.com *

                  We've added the following zines to our website:

                                                           * The Equalizer *

                  BLACK JAG 1
                  BLACK JAG 2
                  BLACK JAG 3
                  BLACK JAG 4
                  BLACK JAG 5
                  BLACK JAG 6
                  BLACK JAG 7
                  BLACK JAG 8
                  BLACK JAG 9
                  BLACK JAG 10
                  BLACK JAG 11
                  BLACK JAG 12
                  BLACK JAG 13
                  BLACK JAG 14

                       The purring engine of the sleek black Jag that slides out of the shadows with ex-spy Robert McCall at the wheel signals another case is afoot.  And in the pages of these wonderful gen zines you'll find the stories of those folks who desperately need the Equalizer to come to their aid.  Here, the little guy can get help, honorable help, and can triumph over city hall, some evil scum , or even his or her own fears.  Right does not require might so much as intelligence, wit, patience and perseverance.  Join McCall, Kostmayer, Control and the rest as they do what needs doing – in the shadowy world of spies as well as the real world.  Not to be missed!

                                                      * The Professionals *

                  SECRET AGENT MEN 11

                        From undercover ops to under-the-covers, Bodie and Doyle are the best at what they do.  Whether it's a serious case or laughing, playful loving, these two secret agent men get the job done!  Don't miss out on this fantastic slash zine with authors such as Annie, Lizzie, April Hackett and Darby Brennan and a gorgeous cover by Lorraine Brevig!

                                                         * Stargate SG-1 *

                  HOMEWORLD SECURITY DAYCARE

                        From the astounding mind of RLH Balzer comes a gen novel set after General Jack O'Neill has left the SGC to give the nation's capitol the benefit of his wisdom.  W
                  hen Daniel Jackson is suddenly and mysteriously transformed into an infant for a month, Jack returns and decides to take the precocious child with him back to Washington, DC — and the Department of Homeworld Security.  But is the Pentagon ready for Danny?

                                                       * Starsky and Hutch *

                  A LOVE STORY 3

                       The title of this great S/H zine is taken from a quote by David Soul, who said that Starsky and Hutch was "a love story about two men who happen to be cops."  Filled with gripping drama and sweet love, these stories by such fantastic authors as Lyn, Annie, Monika and KimberlyFDR will hold you spellbound to the very last page!

                                                           * Supernatural *

                  JOURNEY

                        Dean Winchester is keeping a terrible secret from his brother – their father's last words:  "If you can't save Sam, you might have to kill him."  That secret, and the knowledge that he walked away from a chance to bring his beloved father back to life, are slowly tearing Dean apart.  In this enthralling gen novel by Carol Davis, the mysterious, violent deaths of several street kids bring the Winchester brothers to Brooklyn, New York, where they reunite with Sarah Blake – and confront a demon who will prey on Dean's desperate need to protect his family...at all costs.

                  MOCKINGBIRD

                       Set in the summer of 2008 — in an alternate universe that breaks from canon after “What Is and What Should Never Be” — this gen novel by Hiyacynth follows the Winchester brothers as they recover from the damage suffered in the war between the Yellow-Eyed Demon and the hunter community.  As they arrive in a small town in coastal Oregon, a shell-shocked Sam begins having visions again.  Dean — desperately trying to keep things together — takes a job at a local garage, moves them into the motel run by the garage owner’s wife, and tries to work out what’s triggering Sam’s abilities now that the Demon is gone.  Welcomed by the family that runs the motel, Dean and Sam settle into a reasonable facsimile of normal small-town life, but revelations about the roles they played in the war, questions about Sam’s mental health, the complications of new relationships, and troubling indications that the YED’s plans may not have died with him threaten the Winchesters and their new friends and leave Dean wondering whether his family and the people they love will ever recover — or even survive.

                  ROAD TRIP WITH MY BROTHER 6
                  ROAD TRIP WITH MY BROTHER 7

                       In a rumbling black Impala, with heavy metal blasting, the Winchester boys travel from town to town in one long, unending search for evil.   In these fascinating gen zines, from the amazing minds of K. Hanna Korossy, Brate, Gaelicspirit, JJJunky, IMTheresa, Carole Seegraves, Bjxmas, Hermitme, Kittsbud and many others come brand-new, wicked tales of laughter and tears, danger and brief moments of safety in the lives of the Winchester brothers.  Come join Sam and Dean for a wild, wild ride!

                  SALT 'N' BURN 1
                  SALT 'N' BURN 2

                        Just because someone dies, it doesn't mean that their spirit is at rest.  A vengeful ghost, or even just one who hasn't realized it's no longer alive,  can be halted in its tracks by finding the person's bones, dousing them with salt and burning them in a hot, blazing fire.  It's a final answer to many of the problems Sam and Dean come across on their travels, and has become an automatic reaction to seeing something otherworldly.  But sometimes salting and burning just won't do...  Come revel in the scary, heartwrenching, and sometimes hysterical gen tales from the prolific and talented pen of Bjxmas.  You'll find yourself reaching for the Morton's and a Bic and going on the prowl!

                                                      AGENT WITH STYLE
                                           * www.agentwithstyle.com *

                • Agent With Style
                  Message 8 of 25 , Dec 21, 2008

                    Not sure what holidays your fannish friends celebrate?  Give them the one gift that's appropriate for them all -- a gift certicate from Agent With Style!  You don't have to worry about getting something they already have or might not be interested in - let them choose for themselves!  You choose the amount and when you want the gift certificate delivered, and we'll do the rest!

                    A beautiful full-color gift certificate will show up in their mailbox the day you specify, instantly ready to be spent!  Make the fans in your life happy - give them a gift certificate from AWS and watch them smile!

                    Available from www.agentwithstyle.com; just click on the gift certificate link at the top of the page.

                                                     Agent With Style
                                            * www.agentwithstyle.com *

                    The following zines have been added to our webpage:

                                            *   Alias Smith and Jones *

                    JUST YOU, ME AND THE GOVERNOR 8
                    JUST YOU, ME AND THE GOVERNOR 9

                    Operating primarily in Wyoming Territory, Hannibal Heyes and Kid Curry are the two most successful outlaws in the history of the west. However, the west is starting to catch up with the modern world:  safes are becoming harder to crack, trains more difficult to stop, and posses more skilled at tracking them down.  Heyes, the leader of the Devil's Hole Gang, falls out with the other members and he and Curry decide to "get out of this business".  Since they have never killed anyone, they qualify for pardons.  Through an old acquaintance, Sheriff Lom Trevors, they manage to contact the territorial governor.  He agrees to grant them amnesty, but cannot do so openly without angering the public.  He therefore makes a deal with them:  if they can stay out of trouble for a considerable but unspecified period of time and not tell anyone about their arrangement (it has to be between 'just you, me and the governor'), they will be cleared of all charges. Until then, however, they will still be wanted.  And as shown in the wonderful tales in these gen zines, the straight and narrow path is not easily traveled.  Heyes and Curry (now calling themselves Joshua Smith and Thaddeus Jones) often find themselves tangling with lawmen, bounty hunters and operatives of the Bannerman Detective Agency, not to mention other outlaws.  To get out of these sticky situations, they must rely on Heyes' silver tongue, Curry's fast draw, and occasionally a little help from their friends from both sides of the law.  Don't miss these amazing zines!

                                            *   CSI: Miami *

                    MIAMI DREAMS

                         Written by Khylara, this slash digest zine contains enthralling Horatio/Speed stories that will pull you in from the very first page!  Between cases, love blooms, and a happy ending is guaranteed!

                    MIAMI HEAT

                           From the prolific pen of Khylara come more slashy tales of Horatio/Speed; from laughter to tears and back again, this collection has it all.  And as always, a happy ending with every tale!

                                      *   Forever Knight / MacGyver *

                    THE DAWN OF MY KNIGHT

                          Written by Rimfire, with a beautiful color cover by Geli, this slash novel is a story of two men seeking redemption, and contains two halves, one from each man's point of view. Unable to help himself when he begins to undergo a terrifying transformation in body and soul, MacGyver, the man who could fix anything until now, questions his very existence.  Then he meets the one person who understands and offers to help -- the vampire Nick Knight.  As Mac's body changes and he experiences urges that make him want to kill and feed, endangering his friends, will Nick's teachings be enough to help him make it through?  Will being under Nick's protection keep him safe from other vampires who want to help themselves to the newly-turned MacGyver?  Will a relationship that starts out as purely necessary end up as true love – or a trap?  More questions and all the answers can be found in this intriguing zine!

                                            *   Magnificent Seven *

                    MAGNIFICENT DEATH 2

                          Here in this thrilling gen zine, you have some real dyin' and some squeaky close calls, some in the Old West and some in the ATF Denver alternate universe.  In some cases, it's not the Seven who pass on, but people who mean something to them and are close to their hearts.  Come grieve with the gang, or see a possible future or even cheer on an end in which everyone lives!  Don't miss this amazing zine!

                    MAGNIFICENT HOLIDAYS 6

                          From birthdays to the Superbowl, from Christmas to summer vacation, from anniversaries to Halloween, and every holiday, special occasion or seasonal event in between, come celebrate with the Seven!  With talented authors such as Helen Adams, Dawnsunrise, Debby, Pat Merrill, MMW, NotTasha, Pamela, Carole Seegraves, KT and Winnie, these tales in both the Old West and the ATF Denver universe will make you smile.  This gen zine is your invitation to party down with seven hunky guys!

                    MAGNIFICENT NIGHTS 5

                         What do the Seven get up to together on those long, lonely nights, be it in the Old West or the ATF Denver universe?  Come see!  This slash zine is dedicated to all the loving relationships, in various combinations, that these fantastic authors, such as Helen Adams, Annie,  JIN, Tarlan and The Neon Gang, can create.  This zine is definitely worth getting!

                    MAGNIFICENT SEVEN 3

                         This gen zine focuses on stories that bring the team into the foreground, where all of the characters are present, more or less equally.  No matter which of the Seven speaks to you or is near and dear to your heart, you'll find him here, amongst his compadres, where brotherly love and teamwork shine on every page!

                                                     Agent With Style
                                            * www.agentwithstyle.com *

                  • Agent With Style
                    Message 9 of 25 , Jun 28, 2009

                      Our next con is Shore Leave in Baltimore, MD, on July 10-12, 2009.  Pre-con orders are a Good Thing and are being accepted until 11:59 EST on July 4, 2009.

                      Here are the newest zines added to our website, with many more to follow:

                                                               AGENT WITH STYLE
                                                    * www.agentwithstyle.com *

                                                                           * NCIS *

                      FRIENDS AND LOVERS 1

                           Amazing slash (Tony/Gibbs) stories by Xanthe, with a gorgeous color cover and interior artwork by Bluespirit.

                      "Context" – "Well, you're the only one of my boy's people I haven't had a chance to talk with yet," Jackson Gibbs told him.  "And you're the one I most want to talk to, so...humor an old man, Tony."

                      "Puppy Love" – Tony's true inner self is revealeved, as is his heart's desire.

                      "Unclocked" – Tony and Gibbs deal with the issue of trust.

                      "Sunrise" – Gibbs says his last goodbyes before sailing off into retirement, but who knew that one final farewell would be the hardest of all?

                      "Andy" – When Tony receives some bad news, it forces him and Gibbs to face the consequences of a time long past.

                           Gibbs had been waiting for a dead body to turn up, and it seemed one just had – only not the way he'd expected.  This was one of those bodies that had been hidden for seventeen years, and those kinds of corpses always stunk to high heaven when they finally rose to the surface.

                      FRIENDS AND LOVERS 2

                            More wonderful slash (Tony/Gibbs) tales by Xanthe, and more lovely artwork and cover by Bluespirit.

                      "Hands" – It's Christmas...and Tony has a fascination with Gibbs' hands.

                      "The One Where Tony and Tim Read Fanfiction" – Tony and Tim find a "Deep Six" fanfiction archive, based on Tim's series of books, but what's this thing called... slash?

                      "Tony's Dry Spell" – Tony finds out the *real* reason for his recent lack of hot sex.

                      "The Choice" – Tim and Tony fall out following a disastrous stakeout and Gibbs reveals a truly unique approach to team building.

                      "Tony's Appraisal" – Tony's self-review notes on his own job performance.  How could it possibly go wrong?

                      "Ten Years On" – McGee is Director of NCIS, Gibbs is raising a small child, and Tony is teetering on the brink of total self-destruction.  A lot has happened in ten years...

                                                                 * The Sentinel *

                      COLLECTED SENTINEL BY NADJA LEE

                           This collection of engaging slash stories by Nadja Lee run the gamut from first-time to established relationship, such as:  Blair has been acting strange lately and one night things explode as Jim fights to discover what is really going on.  And did Jim ever leave Covert Ops?  Blair is faced with evidence that claims Jim's still active.  If so, how will they be able to work through such a discovery?  And Blair discovers that he has power over Jim that he never imagined.  Can he fight the urge to use it?  And many more tales!  Don't miss it!

                                                            * Starsky and Hutch *

                      SCALES OF JUSTICE

                              Back in print for the first time in years, this gen zine is one that not only has an intriguing story but gorgeous artwork on nearly every page.  Connie Faddis, an artist who has won many awards, brings to life the words of Marion Kelly, an author whose work has also won awards, and deservedly so!  The pairing of beautiful artwork and a fantastic story make this zine one that will stay with you long after you read the last page.

                             In addition to the dozens of detailed black-and-white drawings, Connie's talents shine in a beautiful color cover and two full-page, interior color pieces.  These works were originally silkscreened, and have been faithfully rendered in color on creamy ecru cardstock, as is the entire zine.  This entire publication is printed on the heavy paper so it will stand the test of time, and can handle being read again and again, which the story will entreat you to do.

                           Set in the months after Starsky has been shot, he and Hutch are back at work for their first days after Starsky has been cleared to return to light desk duty.  They are given a case where several people seem to be going insane and committing suicide.  This leads the boys to an old Victorian house, where, without warning, Hutch is sucked into another time and Starsky is left behind, anxious and searching for him.  Will either of them discover what's happening before it's too late?

                           Don't miss out on this one-of-a-kind zine!

                                                           * Supernatural *

                      ROAD TRIP WITH MY BROTHER 8
                      ROAD TRIP WITH MY BROTHER 9

                            Sam Winchester is a college student bound for law school, determined to escape his family's past -- unlike his older brother, Dean. Ever since they were little, their father has been consumed with an obsession to find the evil forces that murdered his beloved wife, and recruited his two young sons to help him. They have grown up as hunters of the supernatural. Sam escaped this way of life after high school, and had a happy life with his girlfriend, Jessica, and a promising future career, while Dean stayed behind with his father to join him in his "hunting".  But when their father goes missing, Sam must join his brother to help find him. Sam's one weekend trip to search for the missing John Winchester becomes an ongoing quest after a horrible tragedy ruins any thought of a happy life for Sam. The two brothers, bound by tragedy and blood to their mission, now travel across the country, encountering terrifying and dangerous forces most believe to be nothing but superstition and folklore, searching for and occasionally meeting up with their father, as they determinedly search for the evil that has had such a devestating impact on their lives.  In these fascinating gen zines, from the amazing minds of K. Hanna Korossy, Carole Seegraves, Bayre, IMTheresa, Livengoo, Marcia Brin and many others come wicked tales of laughter and tears, danger and brief moments of safety in the lives of the Winchester brothers.  Come join Sam and Dean for a wild, wild ride!

                                                               AGENT WITH STYLE
                                                    * www.agentwithstyle.com *

                    • Agent With Style
                      Message 10 of 25 , Jul 5, 2009

                        Our next con is Shore Leave in Baltimore, MD, on July 10-12, 2009.  Hope to see you there!

                        The con after that is Close Quarters in Laurel, MD, on July 18, 2009.  Pre-con orders are a Good Thing and are being accepted until 11:59 EST on July 11, 2009.

                        Note – we will *only* be at Close Quarters for Saturday.  That's it, just the one day.  This is a single-fandom con celebrating "The Professionals," so we'll only have Pros zines at the con, but you can send in a pre-con order for *any* zine on our website and we'll have it packaged and waiting for you at our table in the dealer's room.

                        Here are the newest zines added to our website, with many more to follow:

                                                             AGENT WITH STYLE
                                                      * www.agentwithstyle.com *

                                                   * Lord of the RIngs *

                        WARRIORS OF GONDOR 5

                             From such prolific authors as Gwynnyd, Skye Rutherford, Carolyn Golledge, Sheila Paulson and others, come stories that will amaze you:  Riding out to save a supply train headed for Osgiliath, a young Boromir finds more than victory; finding his hands stained with Boromir's blood, Aragorn accepts a duty long left abandoned; after long years of marriage, Aragorn discovers he has a problem of an intimate nature and there seems to be no one with whom he can discuss it.  Or is there?  And many others.  Full of wonderful tales, this gen zine is a keeper!

                                    * Lord of the Rings / Fantastic Journey *

                        THE GUARDIAN STONE

                             While surveying land for a settlement Legolas plans in North Ithilien, he, Gimli, Gandalf and Faramir discover an underground city, and a passage where a stone globe guards the entrance into a world of strange zones of time. Out of the zones come five people – Varian, a healer from the distant future, Scott and Fred from the 1970s, Willaway from the 1960s, Liana, half human/half alien — and a cat that may have special powers, fleeing a land where Vampires rule.   When a Vampire's slave, an elf who has been long lost in the zones, follows them, seeing freedom, he sets the stage for a confrontation that could endanger all of Middle-earth.  Written by Sheila Paulson, who weaves together two universes while managing to deftly give background on both, this "Lord of the Rings" / "Fantastic Journey" gen novel will hold you spellbound to the very last page!

                                                      * Multimedia *

                        CONSTRICTED BY PLOT 2008

                             This zine is a collection of stories from the attendees of Con*Strict, a wonderful multimedia slash con where anything goes, and that's just the kind of tales you'll find here.  With the theme of this issue being crossovers, you'll see Sam and Dean discovering strange and supernatural happenings while paired up with the folks from Atlantis, Starsky and Hutch meeting Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon, the group from "Stargate: Atlantis" bumping into Dr. Who, the "Supernatural" boys finding out what it's like to become a "Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger" and much more.  From serious drama to side-splitting hilarity, you'll never want to put this zine down!

                                                            * NCIS *

                        HISTORY

                               When he was 22, while on medical leave from the military, Jethro Gibbs met two children, a young girl named Abby and a young boy named Anthony, and the three of them went through a traumatic event together.  Through the years, Gibbs kept in touch with Abby, but, while he never forgot Anthony, he never saw him again.  Years later, as fate and NCIS bring them all back together, a case reaches back into the past to threaten Tony's life.  Don't miss this enthralling slash (Gibbs/DiNozzo) novel by Lady Ra, with a brilliant color cover by KAM!

                                                       * The Sentinel *

                        SYNERGY 7
                        SYNERGY 8
                        SYNERGY 9

                             Synergy is defined as the working together of two things to produce an effect greater than the sum of their individual effects – and what better example of that than Jim and Blair, two dissimilar men who come together, as friends, partners and lovers, resulting in a relationship that is better than either man alone?  With deftly-written tales by such wonderful authors as Anne Light, Glow, Emrys, Kath Moonshine, Tiger Tyger and many others, these are zines you'll want to read again and again!

                                                      * Star Trek (TOS) *

                        LEGENDS 5

                              With a gorgeous full-color Suzan Lovett cover, this K/S zine has some amazing tales:

                        "In The Jungle" by Mary Kay -- On a mission to raid and destroy a Romulan base, Kirk and Spock meet up with a local mercenary, someone Kirk once knew.  Someone who’d like to know Kirk again.  As a result, Spock has a run-in with the unpleasant, most unVulan emotion of jealousy.

                        "Turbo Talk" by Khiori -- When a turbolift malfunctions, conversation between the trapped captain and a young ensign seems to reveal more than is actually being said.

                        "We All Need Someone" by Mary Kay – Ill-tempered and angry, Kirk has been acting more like a wounded bear than a Starfleet captain.  It takes a good – brave – friend to get to the bottom of where the problem lies.

                        "The Flare-Up" by Jean Marie Sosa -- Lovingly bonded, Kirk and Spock face difficult storms, both professionally and, on occasion, personally.  One time in particular…

                        "The Human Factor" by Deborah Cummins -- Following the fal-tor-pan, Spock finds himself in great upheaval.  Everything is alien and unknown, seemingly unknowable.  Questions plague him:  who is he as a Vulcan, what does it even mean to be Vulcan?  Who are these people, these humans who call him friend?  But the most difficult task of all is learning how to once again be Spock.

                        "A Matter of Trust" by Mary Kay -- Kirk and Spock are just beginning a more intimate relationship when an assignment takes them to a planet run by women, testing Spock’s ability to trust his new partner when Kirk’s previous reputation becomes an issue.

                        "Two Words" by Catalena Mara -- Based on Barbara Hambly’s pro Trek novel, “Ishmael,” this story tells of what happens once Spock is returned to his timeline from 1870s Seattle, Washington.  How has his time in Earth’s past with Aaron Stemple and the rest of the characters from “Here Come The Brides” changed him?  What has he learned?  What has he gained?

                                                     * Stargate:  Atlantis *

                        HAIL  ATLANTIS 2

                               In this slash McShep zine, Sian has written four A/U tales that explore John and Rodney's journey, from first blush to established relationship and beyond, and you won't want to miss a word!

                        "You Don't Get a Second Chance to Make a First Impression" – Rodney is not the only one to find out he's on the 1996 Nobel Prize short list.

                        "Quantum Entanglement" – What happens when a quantum mirror is broken?  How many universes and years of bad luck is that?

                        "Anallagmatic" – John Sheppard and Jeannie McKay got married so that she could stay in the country and John's Air Force superiors wouldn't find out he was gay.  But the marriage hadn't lasted and he hadn't heard from her in more than three years – until tonight.  A 3:00 a.m. phone call from Jeannie sends John in search of her missing little brother, Rodney, who, along with his boss, Dr. Elizabeth Weir, had disappeared from something called the Asgard Institute.  Will John find Rodney in time?  Will Rodney be ungrateful and snide if he does?  Yeah, sure, you betcha!

                        "Live Free and Die" – In a re-writing of the fourth "Die Hard" movie, Sian pits John and Rodney against time and a terrorist organization who is threatening to systematically take down the United States' computer infrastructure over
                        the July 4th holiday.  Detective John Sheppard and genius computer hacker Rodney McKay must get past their obvious distrust of one another and work together to stop the terrorists from shutting down air traffic towers, hospitals, traffic signals, banks, the TMZ website and all of the millions of things that rely upon computers to function.  Will they succeed or will life as we know it come to a grinding halt?

                                                       * Stargate SG-1 *

                        THE AMADEUS EFFECT

                             In this intriguing slash novel written by Neena Varscona and topped with a lovely color cover by KAM, when SG-1 stumbles across a secret stash of Goa'uld treasure, Daniel's enthusiasm puts him in more danger than he could have ever imagined.  Now, infected with alien organisms that go dormant in the presense of Jack O'Neill, and cause Daniel agonizing pain when he and Jack are apart, the unlikely and impossible couple must face their fears and their inhibitions to save Daniel's life.  Can Jack put aside a lifetime of military conditioning to do what needs to be done to save his friend, even at the expense of his career?  And will Daniel be able to come to terms with his painful past in order to survive?  On a journey to become a man respected by others, will the Amadeus Effect make or break Dr. Daniel Jackson?

                                                         * Supernatural *

                        FACING WHAT CONSUMES YOU

                             In this gen A/U novel by IMTheresa, though set early in season four, John is alive and active in the brothers' lives.  He's not exactly as he was before, however.  Having found a way to defeat Azazel, John prefers the quiet life he's made for himself in a town where he has friends and a thriving business.  He's still a source of information to hunters, and he'll always come to the aid of his sons, but he wants peace and the chance to finally be a father to his children.

                             As for Sam and Dean, they have to face their feelings about their father.  Sam, who for so long butted heads with John, just wants harmony in the family.  Dean, the former mediator, is struggling with the new relationship.

                              On top of all that is the trauma of a case that lands at the feet of the Winchesters.  It's a job involving the children of John's adopted hometown, a situation that brings up painful memories for Dean and forces John to walk a fine line between being a hunter and a concerned citizen.  Don't miss this fantastic novel!

                                                              AGENT WITH STYLE
                                                      * www.agentwithstyle.com *

                      • Agent With Style
                        Message 11 of 25 , Oct 27, 2009

                          Can you help?  We're looking for someone to help us build a shopping cart!

                          We don't have a lot of money, but we have lots of zines.  If you have the expertise to put a cart on our website, we can shower you with a few bucks and lots and *lots* of free zines!

                          E-mail me with your ideas and proposals at zines AT agentwithstyle DOT com – and even if you can't help with the cart, suggestions are always welcome!

                          Here are the newest zines added to our website, with many more to follow:

                                                  AGENT WITH STYLE
                                         * www.agentwithstyle.com *

                                                     * Boston Legal *

                          DENNY CRANE! 3
                          DENNY CRANE! 4

                               In the law offices of Crane, Poole & Schmidt, you can never be sure of what's going to happen next, but you can bank on Denny Crane saying his name ten or twelve times just so you know it's him, and Alan Shore calmly supplying a sarcastic barb that goes over most of his clients' heads.  How these two idiosyncratic lawyers got together is one of the great mysteries in the world, but come together they did -- in love, laughter and wit -- and the occasional dancing flamingo.  Don't miss these *thick* zines that are full of heartwarming, laugh-out-loud tales of love, sex, snappy reparte and a man who keeps muttering, "I'm *not* sleeping with you, Alan," even as he climbs into his lover's bed!  These issues contain wonderful slashy tales from superb writers such as Elfqueen, M.J., Qzeebrella and Mercedes Maybach, with gorgeous covers by KAM and interior artwork by Ashley J.  Don't miss them!

                                                      * CSI:  Miami *

                          TOGETHER

                               In this novel written by Khylara, with cover art by Shar, long-buried feelings are forced to the surface for both Horatio and Speed after a brutal sexual assault.  Unable to cope alone, they turn to each other for help and healing as the search for Speed's assailants leads to two unexpected suspects.

                                         * Hardcastle and McCormick *

                          FUSSIN' AND FIGHTIN' 1
                          FUSSIN' AND FIGHTIN' 2
                          FUSSIN' AND FIGHTIN' 3

                               The imagination of D.D. Brischke meets up with the cunning guile of Mark McCormick and the cantankerousness of Milt Hardcastle, and out of the tussle comes a series of zines that will whisk you away to the Gulls Way estate, where there may be loud voices and lots of slamming doors and squeeling tires, but the fussin' and fightin' never overshadows the love and respect these two men have for each other.  Come get embroiled in one case after another, as Mark and the judge meet up with private investigator Thomas Magnum, crafty Father Dowling, and millionaire-detectives Jonathan and Jennifer Hart, as well as several tales devoted to fathers -- those who are, those who never were, and those who wish they could be.  These are must-read stories full of fussin', fightin', love and laughter!

                                       * Kung Fu:  The Legend Continues *

                          CRY OF THE WOLF

                              When the spirits call, Peter must choose between his loyalty to his job and his love for a beautiful female shaman.  Can he choose the right path and still be true to those he loves?  Don't missing this intriguing novel by D.D. Brischke!

                                                         * NCIS *

                          DAMAGE

                               In this *thick* and involving Gibbs/DiNozzo novel by Xanthe, with a sparkling cover by Bluespirit, when Gibbs investigates a minor robbery, he uncovers something much more sinister, and the resulting investigation has unexpected and far-reaching consequences.   Note:  This novel has flashbacks of child sexual abuse, though none is shown.

                               "Give me your badge and gun,” Gibbs said quietly.  Tony stared at him.  “Now, DiNozzo!” Gibbs barked.  “I don’t know what the hell is going on with you, but I can’t trust you right now so I’m suspending you from duty.”

                                                     * The Sentinel *

                          AFTERGLOW

                               For all of you faithful and patient fen who have asked when Glow's early work would be collected into one volume, your prayers have finally been answered!  This zine contains four remarkable examples of this award-winning author's early Sentinel slash fiction, fiction that has never been net published and is now hard to find:  "Birthday Rules," "Halftime Festivities," "A Quiet Evening at Home" and "Past Imperfect".  By turns poignant, funny, dramatic, and sweet, this is a collection not to be missed!

                                                    * Star Trek (TOS) *

                          JUGGERNAUT

                               From the close collaboration of Starshadow and Jeanne Marie Sosa comes this wonderfully written, *thick* K/S novel, with a striking cover by Ashley J.  Stranded on the planet Alpha Vega IX, a lush, non-aligned world inhabited by a heterogeneous population desperately struggling to restore its civilization and regain a foothold on its devastated infrastructure following decades of catastrophic warfare, Captain James T. Kirk must do whatever is necessary in order to save the lives of both his emotionally damaged Vulcan bondmate and himself.  Torn against his will from his highly valued role as starship captain, and without the force of Starfleet behind him, how will he find a way out for the two of them?  How far will he boldly go in order to reclaim his beloved Spock’s very life?  In the face of seemingly insurmountable odds, Kirk uncovers within himself an unflinching daring, even becoming involved in a sizzling ménage not of his own volition, ensnared in the grip of a ravaging monster the likes of which he has never before encountered!  Don't miss this amazing novel!

                                                    * Stargate SG-1 *

                          JACK'S SON 7

                               With perfect timing, from the prolific keyboard of LRH Balzer comes the next installment of this heartwarming series.  Celebrating Halloween for the first time, five-year-old Doug (once 32-year-old Daniel Jackson) is learning all the ins and outs of the candy-gathering ritual known as Trick-or-Treating.  See the world through his eyes as he gains a new friend and unknowingly helps an old one, while Jack O'Neill nearly ruptures something in trying to keep up with his 'son'.  This novel is rife with laughter and amazement and will have you smiling all the way through.  Happy Halloween!

                                                * Starsky and Hutch *

                          STANS MISSUS

                               In this slash A/U novel by Monika, with a beautiful cover by Enednoviel, Kjeld Hutchison and Dafried Starsky are the closest of friends until the unthinkable happens and Kjeld is taken away from his family to be trained as a gladiator in ancient Rome.  Kjeld's life is a happy enough one, but he has never truly forgotten his boyhood friend.  When the now-grown men meet again, it could spell death for one of them.  Can they reconcile their differences and accept the growing attraction between them despite the danger?

                                                     * Supernatural *

                          BLOOD BROTHERS 2
                          BLOOD BROTHERS 3

                               While sharing blood with someone can make two people blood brothers, Sam and Dean are *literally* brothers of the blood, and that means each one's life is in the other's hands.  Little brother makes sure big brother doesn't make a bet he can't keep, and big brother makes sure little brother is safe from the goulies and ghosties that go bump in the night.  In a family where being brothers means living to see another day, Sam and Dean have this act down *cold*.  Get these fantastic gen zines with stories by Brate, K. Hanna Korrosy, Kamelion, Jeanne R. Gold, IMTheresa, Gaelicspirt and many more!

                                                 AGENT WITH STYLE
                                         * www.agentwithstyle.com *

                        • Agent With Style
                          Message 12 of 25 , Jan 31, 2010

                                                      Agent With Style
                                          * www.agentwithstyle.com. *

                            The following zines have been added to our website today:

                                            * Kung Fu:  The Legend Continues *

                            JOURNEYS:  PATHS TO ENLIGHTENMENT 1
                            JOURNEYS:  PATHS TO ENLIGHTENMENT 2
                            JOURNEYS:  PATHS TO ENLIGHTENMENT 3
                            JOURNEYS:  PATHS TO ENLIGHTENMENT 4

                                 Between Caine's Shaolin logic and Peter's Zen-with-a-twist, there are many paths to get to the true enlightenment of a great tale, and with amazing guides such as Diane Brischke, Karen Judson, Sandra Batchford, Lisa Lovewell and many more, you'll be drawn into the gentle humor and love these characters have for one another.  Come join Blaisdell, Kermit and all the others at the 101st as they deal with a very different -- but very unique! -- father and son in these fantastic gen zines!

                                                 * Man from U.N.C.L.E. *

                            WORLDS ENOUGH 4

                                 In this thick digest-sized slash zine, you will discover intriguing tales such as:

                            "Matters of Importance" by jesse
                                 Illya's voice broke, and that was more than Napoleon could take.

                            "The Rumor of Rain" by ChannelD
                                  His friendship with Illya would be ended and Illya would be alone again, as he had been before.  As he had always been.

                            "Put a Spell on You" by Zach Nitzyekov
                                  Their assignment in New Orleans had been nearly the death of them; they both still had sore muscles and bruises.

                            "Fallen" by jesse
                                 Napoleon's score on this affair was nearly as bad as Illya's:  blown up and concussed, kidnapped, blown up again and nearly drowned.

                            "Love Sought" by Spikesgirl
                                 Ironically, his last thought was to wonder how long it would take to get his blood out of the upholstery of the seats.

                                                               * NCIS *

                            TWO MASTERS

                                 In this *thick* and captivating slash novel by Xanthe, with a outstanding color cover by Bluespirit, Tony decides that he wants more from Gibbs than headslaps.  But can Gibbs be persuaded to love again, and is Tony prepared to confront the demons from his past and learn how to trust?

                            "You can belong to me, or to the past - but not both. You can't serve two masters."

                            Warning – contains scenese of loving, consensual lifestyle BDSM sex.

                                                     * The Professionals *

                            DAYDREAMS OF A CAPTIVE SOUL

                                 Prepare yourself for the machinations of triple-think as you explore this novel by Tiger Tyger, centering on Bodie and his tragically complicated life.  Besides the turmoil of pretending to be George Cowley’s lover in a situation where pretense won’t do, Bodie actually finds himself falling in love with his boss.  More difficult still, Bodie must continue to deal with a curious and questioning Ray Doyle, protect his birth family from powerful enemies... all while keeping his true identity safe from the powers that be and maintaining his own sanity. All in a day’s work for CI5’s tall, dark and oh, so handsome agent.

                                                          * The Sentinel *

                            ESSENTIAL SENTINEL 3
                            ESSENTIAL SENTINEL 4

                                 With stories from accomplished authors such as Legion, D.C. Black, MegaRouge, J.H. Hindman, Wendy Myers and many more, these slash stories will show you the very essence of what it means to be a Sentinel -- and what it means to have a Guide.  And when those two things come together in laughter, tears and passionate love, come explore the lives of a cop and an academic who are so very much more than the sum of their parts!

                                                        * Stargate SG-1 *

                            DHD 1
                            DHD 4
                            DHD 5.5
                            DHD 6

                            These multi-storied slash zines contain stories by wonderful authors, such as:

                            "Doctor and Colonel Smith" by Glow
                                 After maintaining a sensual yet stormy relationship for three years, Jack and Daniel suddenly find themselves in the running for most complicated patients in couples' therapy. What brought them there? Glow does a remarkable job of teasing out the mitigating factors while reminding us why these two disparate men wound up together in the first place.  The necessity of hiding their SGC identities while at the same time trying to learn to communicate honestly makes therapy a complex endeavor indeed.  This story is witty, emotional, cathartic and sensual at the same time.  You'll want to have a seat on the couch right alongside them as Jack and Daniel explore their innermost selves.

                            "Communion" by Tiger Tyger
                                  Colonel Jack O'Neill and Dr. Daniel Jackson return through the Stargate from their mission to P3X-259 changed men.  Will these changes prove to be for the better or will the struggle to adapt to what has happened between them destroy their lives?  Tiger Tyger weaves an intricate tale of denial and acceptance as Jack and Daniel are confronted with their most hidden desires.  Rich characterization, crisp dialog, searing emotion and heated passion highlight this enthralling story that will have you turning each page with baited breath.

                            "Break a Leg" by Kath Moonshine
                                 Recouping from the injuries he sustained during the "Solitudes" episode, Jack O'Neill is hurting, grumpy and in no mood for a forced furlough on Christmas Eve.  To make matters worse, the lone volunteer for the position of caretaker to the cantankerous colonel is a certain sexy archeologist whose close proximity may well land Jack on Santa's 'Naughty' list.  The emotions of the holiday combined with the intimate confines of a shared living space give Jack plenty to fret about.  Kath Moonshine delineates O'Neill's struggle with his tortured heart and less than professional attraction to Daniel. This story is wittily told in both Jack and Daniel's own words, riveting the reader from the first paragraph to the final 'click' of the colonel's recording device. Humor, passion and heart-tugging emotion abound in this well-crafted tale that you won't want to miss.

                            DHD 6.5

                                   Literally working their way through both fire and ice, Jack and Daniel have finally played their cards right and they are firmly together in this established-relationship novel by Kath Moonshine, with a gorgeous color cover by Suzan Lovett.  But happily-ever-afters are not the norm for guys who leap into wormholes to fight intergalactic space-snakes, as we see when Jack, Daniel, and the rest of SG-1 travel to Nirvana, a planet that belies its tranquil name when it presents Jack with a difficult and complex sexual situation.  Will Jack lose Daniel to the call of the Sacred Chamber—or even worse, to someone younger and a hell of a lot easier to get along with?

                                                     * Supernatural *

                            HUNTING ON THE NET 1 SUPPLEMENTAL

                            This zine series gathers the best Supernatural stories to be found on the net, and issue 1 was a collection of tales by K. Hanna Korossy.  When this wonderful writer continued to spin intriguing tales, the editors had no choice but to put the new stories together in a supplemental issue so you could read them all in the same place.  The creativity of these stories will hold you spellbound to the very last page!

                            Message 13 of 25 , Apr 13, 2010

                              Our next con is Tribal Forces in Philadelphia – deadline for pre-con orders 11:59 pm ET on April 13, 2010.

                              Then we have MediaWest in Lansing, MI – deadline for pre-con orders 11:59 pm ET on May 22, 2010.

                              We'd be delighted if you friended us on Facebook -
                              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Damascus-MD/Agent-With-Style/174624900451?ref=ts

                              -- and followed us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/agentwithstyle - to get the latest zine listings!

                                                     AGENT WITH STYLE
                                             * www.agentwithstyle.com *

                              Here are the newest zines added to our website, with many more to follow:

                              _________________________________

                                            * Lord of the Rings *

                              _________________________________

                              WITHIN EVERY HEART

                                   What if a third race of elves existed, and their unique feature was the ability of the males to bear children?  What if Celebrian could not bear Elrond's children, and the only hope for the future of the Elves in Middle Earth was one of these unique males, Legolas?  In this intriguing novel, with a beautiful color cover by Shar, Ravenschild answers all these questions and more.  Not to be missed!

                              _________________________________

                                                         * NCIS *

                              _________________________________

                              IN TOO DEEP

                                   With two novels that were so *thick,* we had to split the over-600 pages of this zine into *three* volumes, Hawk draws you into an amazing, deftly-written slash universe.  Beginning with "Keeper," in a world where slavery has become the norm, Tony DiNozzo is a young man with the world at his feet, until fate and family step in and turn his life upside down.  With his father determined to rule his life and either mold Tony into the perfect son -- or destroy him entirely -- is it possible for Tony to find love with Leroy Jethro Gibbs, the mysterious man who is now his Master?

                                   And continuing in "Time Heals All Wounds," recovering from scars both physical and psychological, Tony DiNozzo sets out on a voyage of rediscovery.  Along the way, he falls in love again.  When he finds himself back where it all began, will he have to choose between the man he once called Master and his new lover?  With eyecatching color covers and beautiful interior art by Annie, this is one zine (in three parts!) you won't want to miss!  (Sold only as a set and not individually.)

                              _________________________________

                                               * The Professionals *

                              _________________________________

                              SECRET AGENT MEN 13

                                   From undercover ops to under-the-covers, Bodie and Doyle are the best at what they do.  Whether it's a serious case or laughing, playful loving, these two secret agent men get the job done!  In this issue, there are three great tales:

                              "Time Passages" by LilyK

                                   After suffering from an injury, Bodie never thought he'd see Doyle again.

                              "Where Does Love Go?" by LBC

                                   After Doyle is badly hurt, Bodie has to come to some truths.

                              "Solitary Wolf" by April Hackett

                                   In this Pros/X-Files crossover, an unknown assassin causes problems and brings surprises to Bodie.

                              _________________________________

                                                    * The Sentinel *

                              _________________________________

                              THE SENSUAL WORLD 6

                                   Full of hot, sizzling stories that will draw you into a world you'll never want to leave, these zines will make you believe in the power of the senses to leave one weak with passion and delirious with love.  Could rock-hard Jim possibly be this passionate with his lover?  Come find out!  In this issue, you'll find enthralling stories by amazing authors such as Starr Copeland, L.A. Adolf, Patt, Jade Bryce, Raine Wynd, Natalie L., Kaelana, Alex McLeod, Kayjay and Theresa Kyle.

                              _________________________________

                                                    * Stargate SG-1 *

                              _________________________________

                              JAYEM 3 – WALLS FALL DOWN

                                   Reveling in the unity of the team of SG-1, and especially the close brotherhood of Jack O'Neill and Daniel Jackson, JayEm delights in exploring what makes up each character and why they do what they do.  Come along for the ride!  In this issue, you find such engaging tales as:

                              "Day After Day" -- Daniel's friends comfort him in the aftermath of a huge loss.

                              "Day's End" -- A sequel to "Day After Day," and the outgrowth of feelings from that tale.

                              "Walls" -- What happens when emotional walls and barriers are stripped away, leaving just the true self?

                              "Windows and Walls" -- In the sequel to "Walls," this tale includes more of the team while still highlighting the remarkable connection between Jack and Daniel.

                              _________________________________

                                              * Starsky and Hutch *

                              _________________________________

                              A LOVE STORY 5

                                   The title of this great S/H zine is taken from a quote by David Soul, who said that Starsky and Hutch was "a love story about two men who happen to be cops."  With a gorgeous color cover by Enednoviel, and filled with gripping drama and sweet love, this issue contains:

                              "Down with the Ship" by Sparkle731

                                   An educated young man from a wealthy family meets a cocky street hustler on board the Titanic.

                              "Call It Instinct" by Bast

                                   Can first time meetings happen twice?

                              "When the Time is Right" by Monika

                                   Nightmares aren't the only thing Starsky has to contend with after Gunther -- his fiancée is another. Her feelings about his partnership with Hutch are changing everything.

                                                     AGENT WITH STYLE
                                             * www.agentwithstyle.com *

                            • Agent With Style
                              Message 14 of 25 , Apr 29, 2012

                                Our next con is MediaWest*Con in Lansing, MI, on May 25-28, 2011.    The deadline for pre-con orders is 11:59 pm on May 17, 2011.

                                Send your orders in now and add to them as we add new zines!  We hope to see everyone at the con!

                                                          AGENT WITH STYLE
                                               * www.agentwithstyle.com *

                                _________________________________

                                                                 * NCIS *
                                _________________________________

                                GEAR UP 2

                                          Whether it's a dead Marine floating in the ocean or a missing midshipman who disappeared from a crowded bar, if NCIS catches the case and Gibbs gets assigned, he'll round up his team with a quiet, firm, "Gear up!" and head out to solve the mystery.  From some of the best authors in this fandom, this gen zine contain tales focused on the team of Gibbs, DiNozzo, David and McGee, with strong showings of Abby, Ducky and Palmer.  This is a must-read zine!

                                "The Tat" by Loretta Greco -- When Gibbs accompanies Abby to get her new tattoo, nothing goes as planned.

                                "Lullaby" by Devra -- Gibbs knows just the way to take care of a sick Tony.

                                "Faded Memories" by Loretta Greco -- Ducky knew the day would come when his mother would leave him, but he was ill-prepared for the loss.  The NCIS team help Ducky through his grief.

                                "Watchdog" by Loretta Greco -- Ziva’s being watched and turns to the one man she can trust.

                                "The Volunteer" by Kristi Nelson -- Tim gets volunteered -- Gibbs-style.

                                "N.C.I.S.G.T." by Scousemuzik -- Abby and Tony try to get to the bottom of some strange happenings.

                                "Food for Thought" by Lyn -- McGee decides that it’s time to take stock of himself, if he wants to keep up with the rest of the team.

                                "A Tale from Another Life" by Kristi Nelson -- When an autopsy reminds Ducky of something from his past, Jimmy hears an incredible story of guns, mystery and mayhem.  Could Dr. Mallard really be U.N.C.L.E.'s legendary Illya Kuryakin?

                                "Bringer of Death" by Loretta Greco -- A tag for the episode, "Broken Bird."  Jordan’s there when Ducky needs her.

                                "Road Trip" by Rose Malmaison -- Tony's father arranges for a man named Gibbs to watch out for his college-aged son in 1991.

                                _________________________________

                                                       * Star Trek (TOS) *
                                _________________________________

                                LEGENDS 7

                                          Kirk and Spock work hard and play even harder in these slash tales, even if it's sweet and romantic.  That's how they became...legends.

                                "Approval" by T'Racionn -- Spock muses on what Surak would have thought of James Kirk.

                                "Mind Games" by Mary Kay -- Random, racy thoughts about Jim's bondmate are causing that bondmate to have very particular -- and embarrassing -- reactions.  No one is amused... except McCoy.

                                "Komak's Trap" by K.T. Torry -- Unfounded suspicions on Komak's part about the true relationship between Kirk and Spock have Captain Kirk in an uproar, suspicions which Kirk would rather have as fact than dream.

                                "Food for Thought" by Khiori -- Making the observation that when grown men share as much food as Kirk and Spock do, something other than friendship must be up, Commodore Wesley narrows in to try to prove his theory.

                                "Crying How Bright" by Eimeo -- Even facing retirement, Kirk reflects on how he and Spock are still the same men they always were.

                                "Sweet Dreams" by Deborah -- Kirk is having some rather disturbing dreams about his first officer.

                                "Eagle in Flight" by Mary Kay -- A young Kirk and Spock vacation at Kirk's childhood home, not wishing to share their new relationship with anyone just yet.  But a mother always knows when her son's in love.

                                "Yes, Yes, and also, Yes" by T.K. Torry -- Could Kirk's insomnia be caused by his unresolved feelings for his best friend?

                                "Like Lightning" by Dovya Blacque -- The death of Kirk's mother sends him into a tailspin, and he finds himself grieving more than he ever expected to.  Then along comes a strange discovery in an empty part of space that really makes Kirk start thinking.

                                "Footloose" by Denis Dion and Medicated Maniac -- A simple leg cramp for Kirk turns into something else completely for Spock.

                                "Beginnings" by CatalenaMara -- This story takes place in a universe proposed by Harve Bennett about Kirk and Spock during their Academy years, and deals with racial bullying from upper classmen, Kirk's relationship with Janice Lester and an unexpected friendship.

                                _________________________________

                                                * Find Us on the Web *
                                _________________________________

                                We'd be delighted if you Liked us on Facebook -
                                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Damascus-MD/Agent-With-Style/174624900451?ref=ts

                                -- and followed us on Twitter - www.twitter.com/agentwithstyle - to get the latest zine listings!

                                _________________________________

                                                     * Stargate:  Atlantis *
                                _________________________________

                                UNDERCURRENTS 2

                                          Just as undercurrents can be slow-moving or fast and sudden, the often-hidden feelings that run between Rodney and John run the gamut between sweet and shy, and hot and steamy in these slash tales from some of the best Atlantis writers in the fandom!

                                "Celebration of Life" by Orithain and Rina -- How "The Last Man" and "Search and Rescue" should have ended.

                                "Never My Love" by Moon Star -- After "Trinity," Rodney fears he's lost John forever.

                                "Jackpot" by Orithain and Rina -- A follow-up to the episode "Vegas."  Detective Sheppard survived his encounter with the Wraith.  What happened next?  A novella.

                                _________________________________

                                                       * Stargate SG-1 *
                                _________________________________

                                THE KEY TO INFINITY

                                          In this "shipper" novel by Jan Kent, Daniel Jackson is acting strange (what’s new, eh?) and it takes the combined efforts of Jack, Sam, Teal’c and Vala to save him from the devastating future Adria has in mind for their intrepid archeologist.  This story is very focused on Daniel and Vala and a growing relationship between them as well as the longtime friendship between Jack and Daniel.  The SG-1 team throughout the story consists of Daniel, Jack, Vala, Sam and Teal'c with Mitchell away on a special assignment.

                                                        * Supernatural *

                                FALLEN 2

                                          This zine is chock-full of stories devoted to the relationship between Dean and Castiel.  When a human Hunter and an Angel get together, is it fireworks and wisecracks or quiet glory and love -- or both?  Come find out!

                                "Hot Wings" by Quale -- It's hot outside and getting hotter.  Dean, Castiel, and a nice, cool pond...

                                "Then Shall He Reward Everyone According to His Works" by Orithain and Rina -- An A/U novella that begins shortly after Castiel's first appearance on the show.  Dean and Castiel grow closer while Dean and Sam try to deal with the taint of the demon blood in him.

                                "Impala Conversations" by Quale -- Dean tries to come to terms with all the changes in his life.

                                                          AGENT WITH STYLE
                                               * www.agentwithstyle.com *