Seeking a Beta for a Tin Man fic

  • Your Worshipfulness
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2008
      I've recently started a decent sized Tin Man fanfiction, but I'm
      having difficulty making some stylistic decisions. My grammar and
      punctuation also need a bit of checking; when I read it over I see what
      I think I've written rather than what's actually there many times.

      It isn't really necessary that you be completely into Tin Man to
      Beta this. If you've read the summary and maybe two fanfictions, you'd
      know enough about it to be of assistance. I also have a lot of notes
      from the movie that provide tons of raw material. I'm willing to put a
      lot of work into this and I already have five chapters done.

      Please help!

      ~Your Worshipfulness