Beta Reader for Original fiction needed

  • Claudia MelGregory
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      I'm Claudia MelGregory,

      I do answer to Mel. I've written off and on for about twenty years
      now. I write mostly Lesbian fiction. I have a few serious projects
      going but two I'm really concentrating on right now.

      I have a Buffy Fanfic (Willow-centric going on)and an Original Fiction
      which will be a series called the Chronicles of Armageddon The first
      being As My Sister's Keeper.
      ___________________________

      blurb for As My Sister's Keeper:

      Only a thin veil of ignorance, separates the world of the Normals from
      the Supernaturals that walk among them. But that might not last long.
      Not when an imprisoned Ancient bent on revenge has been released.

      Ariel and Uriel are determined to put down the threat. But It'll take
      more then the Seoul twins, to stop him. However, the solution may
      prove as deadly as the problem. And in the end a costly sacrifice may
      have been for nothing.

      I need help with, grammar, punctuation, content, consistency and some
      spell checking.

      The story takes place in North Carolina. Involves, therianthropes,
      vampires, various monsters of legends, demons, fallen angels, and sorcery.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Mel