Beta Reader Needed

  • K.R.
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2007
      Okay so I really really need a beta for a fic I'm writing. You don't
      really need to be familliar with the movie but I suppose it would help
      some. I need help with Grammer, Spelling, and story flow.

      The movie is Clive Barkers NightBreed. The story takes place about 26
      years after the movie. The story is horror/dark fantasy/romance.