Re: [Beta_Unlimited] I need a beta reader

  • M. E. Tudor
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 17, 2007
      Ah, I do know who they are then.  I love Harry Potter.  I'll take a look at the story and get back with you. M.E.

      Maria Constanza <secretpal1505@...> wrote:
      Hello, well I'd be glad if you can take a look, it's about meeting the Phelps twins (the twins that play Fred and George Wealey in Harry Potter movies) 10 chapter long around 20000 words, I don't want you to worry just take your time and read it let me know what you think
      Thanks, Maria

      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 17, 2007
        Hey,

        I can do Bones, Firefly/Serenity, Batman, or Pushing Daisies for you, if you need someone.

        Cheers,
        Taryn

        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 18, 2007
          Hey. I could beta read Doctor Who and Torchwood for you.

          ~Christine