Re: [Beta_Unlimited] I need a beta reader

  • M. E. Tudor
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 15, 2007
      Kara,

      I think I can help.  I'm familiar with Buffy, Angel and Batman.  The others I can find out about.  Go ahead and send me what you have.  M.E.

      Kara Wright <buffy_geek123@...> wrote:
      I write a couple different types...

      • Buffy the Vampire Slayer
      • Angel
      • Bones
      • Torchwood
      • Doctor Who
      • Firefly/Serenity
      • Batman
      • Pushing Daisies

        Let me know if you can help!!
      Kara
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 17, 2007
        Hello, well I'd be glad if you can take a look, it's about meeting the Phelps twins (the twins that play Fred and George Wealey in Harry Potter movies) 10 chapter long around 20000 words, I don't want you to worry just take your time and read it let me know what you think
        Thanks, Maria

        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 17, 2007
          Ah, I do know who they are then.  I love Harry Potter.  I'll take a look at the story and get back with you. M.E.

          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 17, 2007
            Hey,

            I can do Bones, Firefly/Serenity, Batman, or Pushing Daisies for you, if you need someone.

            Cheers,
            Taryn

            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 18, 2007
              Hey. I could beta read Doctor Who and Torchwood for you.

              ~Christine