Re: [Beta_Unlimited] I need a beta reader

  • Kara Wright
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 14, 2007
      I write a couple different types...

      • Buffy the Vampire Slayer
      • Angel
      • Bones
      • Torchwood
      • Doctor Who
      • Firefly/Serenity
      • Batman
      • Pushing Daisies

        Let me know if you can help!!

      Kara

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: M. E. Tudor <me_tudor@...>
      To: Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 12:34:03 PM
      Subject: Re: [Beta_Unlimited] I need a beta reader

      What kind of fan story is it?  I might be able to help depending on the fan fic you are writing.

      M.E.

      Costanza <secretpal1505@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      Hello everybody, I'm needing some help on a fan fic I'm writing, so
      please if you are willing to help let me know, maybe we could switch
      stories or something

    • M. E. Tudor
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 15, 2007
        Kara,

        I think I can help.  I'm familiar with Buffy, Angel and Batman.  The others I can find out about.  Go ahead and send me what you have.  M.E.

        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 17, 2007
          Hello, well I'd be glad if you can take a look, it's about meeting the Phelps twins (the twins that play Fred and George Wealey in Harry Potter movies) 10 chapter long around 20000 words, I don't want you to worry just take your time and read it let me know what you think
          Thanks, Maria

          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 17, 2007
            Ah, I do know who they are then.  I love Harry Potter.  I'll take a look at the story and get back with you. M.E.

            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 17, 2007
              Hey,

              I can do Bones, Firefly/Serenity, Batman, or Pushing Daisies for you, if you need someone.

              Cheers,
              Taryn

              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 18, 2007
                Hey. I could beta read Doctor Who and Torchwood for you.

                ~Christine