Re: [Beta_Unlimited] I need a beta reader

  • Maria Constanza
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 14, 2007
      Hello, It's a fancfiction about meeting the Phelps twins, you know the ones who play Fred and George Weasley in the HP movies, I just need some help on grammar and spelling, maybe if you want we could switch stories, let me know ok, Thanks again for offering
      Costanza

      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 14, 2007
        That would be great! If you'd send me something, I'd love to do the grammar/spelling dirty work. :P

        Kara

        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 14, 2007
          I write a couple different types...

          • Buffy the Vampire Slayer
          • Angel
          • Bones
          • Torchwood
          • Doctor Who
          • Firefly/Serenity
          • Batman
          • Pushing Daisies

            Let me know if you can help!!

          Kara

          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 15, 2007
            Kara,

            I think I can help.  I'm familiar with Buffy, Angel and Batman.  The others I can find out about.  Go ahead and send me what you have.  M.E.

            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 17, 2007
              Hello, well I'd be glad if you can take a look, it's about meeting the Phelps twins (the twins that play Fred and George Wealey in Harry Potter movies) 10 chapter long around 20000 words, I don't want you to worry just take your time and read it let me know what you think
              Thanks, Maria

              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 17, 2007
                Ah, I do know who they are then.  I love Harry Potter.  I'll take a look at the story and get back with you. M.E.

                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 17, 2007
                  Hey,

                  I can do Bones, Firefly/Serenity, Batman, or Pushing Daisies for you, if you need someone.

                  Cheers,
                  Taryn

                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 18, 2007
                    Hey. I could beta read Doctor Who and Torchwood for you.

                    ~Christine