Beta needed! (Yaoi GW fic, pairings are Trowa/Quatre, Heero/Duo)

  • stargem@writeme.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2001
      Yo!

      I'm looking for someone to beta a Gundam Wing fanfic (co-written
      with Casshire) - tags are alternate universe, fantasy. It's a PG-13
      fic, with only minor references to off-screen bedroom activities and
      some violence. You do not need to know anything about the Gundam Wing
      series beyond a basic knowledge of the personalities of the
      characters involved (I can provide information if y'want).
      Requirements for the interested beta reader are grammar and spell-
      checking, plot inconsistencies and word clutter. A quick response
      time is a bonus, but nothing under a week, please ^.^

      If you want a look at what we've written previously, our stuff is
      all up at our own site, Silver Ink (http://silverink.cjb.net) and at
      FanFiction.Net. The fic that needs to be beta-ed has four chapters
      already posted and is titled 'Tevel'.

      ~ Stargem