I need a beta reader

  • Costanza
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 5, 2007
      Hello everybody, I'm needing some help on a fan fic I'm writing, so
      please if you are willing to help let me know, maybe we could switch
      stories or something
    • M. E. Tudor
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 14, 2007
        What kind of fan story is it?  I might be able to help depending on the fan fic you are writing.

        M.E.

        Costanza <secretpal1505@...> wrote:
        Hello everybody, I'm needing some help on a fan fic I'm writing, so
        please if you are willing to help let me know, maybe we could switch
        stories or something

      • Maria Constanza
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 14, 2007
          Hello, It's a fancfiction about meeting the Phelps twins, you know the ones who play Fred and George Weasley in the HP movies, I just need some help on grammar and spelling, maybe if you want we could switch stories, let me know ok, Thanks again for offering
          Costanza

          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 14, 2007
            That would be great! If you'd send me something, I'd love to do the grammar/spelling dirty work. :P

            Kara

            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 14, 2007
              I write a couple different types...

              • Buffy the Vampire Slayer
              • Angel
              • Bones
              • Torchwood
              • Doctor Who
              • Firefly/Serenity
              • Batman
              • Pushing Daisies

                Let me know if you can help!!

              Kara

              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 15, 2007
                Kara,

                I think I can help.  I'm familiar with Buffy, Angel and Batman.  The others I can find out about.  Go ahead and send me what you have.  M.E.

                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 17, 2007
                  Hello, well I'd be glad if you can take a look, it's about meeting the Phelps twins (the twins that play Fred and George Wealey in Harry Potter movies) 10 chapter long around 20000 words, I don't want you to worry just take your time and read it let me know what you think
                  Thanks, Maria

                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 17, 2007
                    Ah, I do know who they are then.  I love Harry Potter.  I'll take a look at the story and get back with you. M.E.

                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 17, 2007
                      Hey,

                      I can do Bones, Firefly/Serenity, Batman, or Pushing Daisies for you, if you need someone.

                      Cheers,
                      Taryn

                      Message 10 of 15 , Dec 18, 2007
                        Hey. I could beta read Doctor Who and Torchwood for you.

                        ~Christine