Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Beta-reader here!/ Need one of my own.

  • Kara Wright
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2007
      G to PG-13, eh? Mine are mostly going for the M rating, my friend. I'd love to Beta for you. I have the 'appropriate' fics every now and then, so I'll keep your address!

      <3
      Kara

      Cait <healthyobsesion@...> wrote:
      I'll beta anything G to PG-13

      It's best that it is Invader Zim or Avatar if you want it in-character,
      but, as I've said, I'll do anything.

      I also need a Beta of my own. I like the idea of swapping- Beta your
      Beta's fics.

      Please?

      E-mail me (healthyobsesion@ hotmail.com), I check all the time, IM me,
      or just reply here.