Beta Needed

  • buffy_geek123
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 11, 2007
      In short fact, I need a beta-reader. Anyone interested? Spuffy? Huh,
      huh, anyone?
    • Cait
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 11, 2007
        --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "buffy_geek123"
        <buffy_geek123@...> wrote:

        > In short fact, I need a beta-reader. Anyone interested? Spuffy? Huh,
        > huh, anyone?

        Would you like to swap chapters to beta read? What fandom is it? (A
        little guess would be Buffy the Vampire Slayer which I'm not too
        familiar with, but I doubt you're familiar with Invader Zim.)