Home Based Businesses - Getting Out Of The Rat-Race Forever

  • jes mavadal
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2007
      In early 2006 my wife Kath was looking for free
      finance ebooks on the web. We were both disgruntled
      about the pay and long dangerous hours in my
      contracting job, so she decided to do something about
      it. She came across an ebook from Jamie McIntyre at
      21st Century Academy called "What I Didn't Learn at
      School But Wish I Had". After reading the ebook Kath
      was so impressed that she ordered the free DVD with
      the same title.

      When we both watched the DVD we were convinced that
      this was the right system for us, so we ordered the
      21st Century Homestudy Program. This was tough going,
      because we were down to our last $500 after a
      renovation on the trashed former drug baron's house
      across the road. We thought that the renovation road
      was the route to wealth and thats why we were doing
      it. Previously, we had been in Network Marketing for
      many years, but could not seem to breakthrough to the
      levels we needed to have a decent lifestyle. When we
      ordered the program, our one thought was, if this
      doesnt work, its getting returned!

      http://onlinestocktradingcomparison.blogspot.com/2007/10/home-based-businesses-getting-out-of.html

      http://mail.yahoo.com