Investing Secrets of the Wealthy

  • jes mavadal
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2007
      My favourite subject. Investment. Investing in your
      own ecommerce business is the best, most time
      efficient way to make money. But to grow real wealth
      you need to diversify into other investments as well.
      Your ecommerce business (or other business / high
      paying job) provides the cash for investing. It is the
      interest earned of those investments however that pays
      for your luxury lifestyle.

      http://stock-market-profits.blogspot.com/2007/10/investing-secrets-of-wealthy.html

      http://mail.yahoo.com