[Special Hello]

  • Maria Khan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2007

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Hina Naz < hina.naz88pk@...>
      Date: Oct 19, 2007 7:57 PM
      Subject: [SuperGeo] [Special Hello]
      To: SuperGeo@yahoogroups.com

               SuperGeo

      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/SuperGeo/join

      Hello There Nice Person Did Anyone Ever Tell You, Just How Special You Are The Light that You Emit Might even Light a Star

      Did Anyone Ever Tell You that Many Times When They were Sad
      Your E-mail made Them Smile a bit In Fact It made Them Glad

      For the Time You Spend Sending Things And Sharing whatever You Find
      There are No Words to Thank You But Somebody, Thinks You're Fine

      Did Anyone Ever Tell You

      Just How Much They Like You Well, My Dearest Friend
      Today I am Telling You

      I HOPE I GET THIS BACK
      I believe that without a friend you are missing out on a lot!!!

      Don't be confused by friends and acquaintances, there is a difference!

      BUT, you have to send it right now!!
      But don't just send it back, send it on to everyone..

      Have a nice day, and I'm glad we are friends!!!

      THIS IS A HAND OF FRIENDSHIP

      YOU MUST PASS IT TO AT LEAST 4 FRIENDS!!

      The Wave ----- keep it going

      [SuperGeo]

      This Email is sent to you by   SuperGeo   Group
      Be a Part of  SuperGeo
      Web Subscribe | Mail Subscribe

      h t t p : / / g r o u p s . y a h o o . c o m / g r o u p / S u p e r G e o / j o i n /