Re: [Beta_Unlimited] beta for angel/highlander piece needed!

  • Chloe
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2001

      Hey Charlize,

      I'd be happy to read your fic for you. I'm a fan of both Angel and the Highlander and it sounds like an interesting mix. Just let me know what kind of feedback you're looking for (spelling, grammer, plot, content, characterization.... etc)

      Chloe

        trapes_charlize@... wrote:

      Hello there!

      I've written a piece of fanfic in which a slayer becomes immortal.
      Now I need somebody to read it and tell me if it's good or if I have to
      change anything.

      Drop me a line if you're interested

      Cheers

      Charlize