Seeking Stargate Atlantis beta-reader

  • Debby Andrede
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2007
      I need a couple of beta-readers for the first 5 parts of a mostly-
      finished Stargate Atlantis gen team story set in Season 1. The
      finished portions amount to about 30+ pages at this time. Looking for
      grammatical and story flow issues, and someone with a strong canon
      background would be a big help. My web archive is listed below if you
      need to see how & what I write. Email me offlist if interested,
      because I do not check this list's archives. Many thanks in advance.

      Thanks,
      Debby
      entlzha@...
      Read my fanfiction at www.geocities.com/entlzha