Newbie!

  • pixie232@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2001
      Name or Alias: Pixie

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel the Series

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Saber Shadow Kitten, Angela, Ducks, Trixie, Deb,
      Lee, Jill, Michelle, Moonlight, Alyssa, and VanillAngel. There's more but I
      don't want u to get bored already.

      Fav actors and actresses: Sarah Michelle Gellar, David Boreanaz, James
      Marsters.

      Webpage address: www.angelfire.com/rant/nowandforever/enter.html

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes.

      Do you beta-read: Yes.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my fav shows as stated above.

      ~*~Pixie~*~

      http://www.angelfire.com/rant/nowandforever/enter.html

      Listmommie of:

      *BA-Angst*
      *Denial_is_Bliss*
      *Immortal_Love_BA*
      *Love Lost and Found*
      *Pixies_Star_Crossed Lovers*
      *Now_and_Forever_Buffy_and_Angel*

      "Distance makes the heart grow fonder?
      How does love grow in a vacuum?
      Distance makes the heart wander.
      For without communication, without companionship...
      a friend, at best, is what you'll find...."--Anonymous

      "Any couple's dream,
      Wished with the same strength,
      Will come true."--Dulce Maria

      "My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
      My love as deep;
      The more I give to thee
      The more I have,
      For both are infinite."--Shakespeare

      "Forever...that's the whole point" Angel

      "There's three things I don't do: tan, date, and sing in public." Angel

      "Stay with me?"
      "Forever. I'll never go away...not even if you kill me." Buffy and Angel.

      "Passion. It is born, and though uninvited, unwelcome, unwanted...like a
      cancer it takes root. It festers. It bleeds. It scabs.. only to rupture and
      bleed anew. It grows...it thrives...until it consumes. It lives, so it must
      die. It lives in all of us. Sleeping waiting, and though unwanted, unbidden,
      it will stir. Open its jaws and howl. it speaks to us guides us. Some to
      despair... it drives others to murder and others to madness. Passion rules us
      all and we obey. What other choice do we have? Passion is the source of our
      finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ectasy... of
      grief. It hurts sometimes more than we can bare. Passion is the source of
      hope and the cause of despair. It is the source of life and the cause of
      death. If we could live without passion, maybe we'd know some kind of peace.
      But we would
      be hollow. Empty rooms shuttered and dank. Without passion we'd be truly
      dead." ---Angelus, Passion.
    • Eppy
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2003

        Hiya!

        Newbie here!  Just wanted to introduce myself...

        Name or Alias: Eppy

        Fav Show: Smallville, Harry Potter (not a show, but a current fandom obsession)  X-files, Star Trek (all the shows) and I'm a big anime fangirl.

        Fav writers of fanfiction: Torch, Lydia Bower, Aja

        Fav actors and actresses: None right now...

        Webpage address: None.

        Do you write fanfiction?: I try

        Do you beta-read: Sure.

        The fanfiction you will beta read: I'll beta for any fandom I have a good  familiarity with (X-files, Harry Potter, Star Trek TOS, TNG, DSN, VOY, Smallville, assorted anime series).  I do pretty well with grammar and spelling, and with some series (X-files, Star Trek, and Harry Potter esp.) I'm pretty good at catching those "hey, that goes against the show" type things.

        The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to NC-17, although I don't read non-con.  I'm a slash fan, but het and gen is fine.

        Okay, that's me.  I'm really glad to be here!  ::waves hello::

        Eppy

        Do I contradict myself? Very well than, I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes. ~Walt Whitman

        Do you Yahoo!?