Re: [Beta_Unlimited] introducing...

  • Kakarotto Kazama
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2001
      Hi Heidi!

      Actually, I've been lurking here a while, but I
      haven't put up any 'stats' yet, so I will now. I'm
      going to modify some catagories because I'm a picky
      person. :P

      Name: Eva

      Alias(s): tomorrow_4eva (fanfiction.net)

      TV shows I follow/have followed: (in no particular
      order) The Star Treks, Buffy/Angel (sort of)... I
      can't think of any others right now.

      Fav movies: Toy Story 2! And Toy Story! I like other
      Disney stuff too, and I've seen all the Star Wars
      ones.

      Anime/cartoons I follow/have followed: DragonballZ,
      Sailor Moon, Pokemon, TMNT, Gundam Wing (sorta),
      Kenshin, Voltron, Simpsons, Robotech, Ninja Robots (I
      know you've never heard of it, but I loved it), FF7
      (well, it's closer to a cartoon then a TV show) and
      probably many, many more.

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Must mention Victr (Ashes
      of the Phoenix) and Jenni (Vejiitasei: Ascendant),
      both of whom are on the Good Fanfiction webring.

      Fav actors and actresses: Ha! I can't be bothered
      learning their names! :)

      Webpage address: Coming, coming, coming...

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes. Currently only DBZ,
      although I've got unfinished and draft things for
      Final Fantasy 7 and Tekken somewhere.

      Do you beta-read: Yes, when I have the time. :) I
      watch out for grammar/spelling and punctuation. I do
      not read or beta anything slash, yaoi or hentai, and
      I'm one of the people who scroll down then back up to
      make sure I miss the sex scenes. I make up for that by
      enjoying violent fight-type scenes involving
      explosions and, sometimes, large mecha.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything I have
      some familiarity with the back-story of. Therefore:
      DBZ, Sailormoon, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Star Trek
      (Orig, NG... oh, I could probably do any of them),
      Pokemon, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Angel, Buffy FF7...
      feel free to inquire about others, I can never
      remember everything at once. :)

      Warning: I'm very cynical about the romance genre and
      any subsidies. These bore me, so if you're writing
      straight romance/angst piece, I am not your ideal beta
      reader. Angst is so irritating. However, if the
      romance stuff is subplot, I have no problems with it,
      whatsoever.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: G - R, I
      guess. NC-17 as long as it's only for violence.

      Contact info: E-mail me. :P I'm never on AIM, and I
      refuse to get any other form of Instant Messenger
      (because I would never be on it either). :)

      I'm a very friendly person, or so all my friends tell
      me. :)

      Eva