Buffy Beta Needed

  • Lissie Girl
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2007
      Hello all,

      I'm sorry to do this so last minute, but I keep thinking I've found a beta, who unfortunately doesn't follow through.  I've got a oneshot Dawn genfic written for a contest, and the deadline is the first of October.  The story's not long -- I'd just need a general look-over.  Grammar-wise, plot-wise, whatever your strengths may be.  I'd need a short enough turnaround time, probably by Sunday.  Would that be possible for anyone?  I'd appreciate it greatly!  :)

      Thanks for listening,
      Elise
      - -
      "We reached the Mediterranean.  I wanted those waters to be blue, but they were black.  Nighttime waters.  And how I suffered then, straining to recall the color that in my youth I had taken for granted."
      -- 'Interview with the Vampire'
      - -
      http://www.behrbemine.com/
    • Desirata43@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 25, 2007
        I'd be glad to help you out Elise, I know how it feels when someone leaves you in a bind.  Send the story to me in a word attachment, and I'll get it done for you this evening.  Don't worry, I'll take care of your work.

        Val 5X5