new software actually change a lightbulb for you

  • john Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2007
      I've just reviewed a piece of content management
      software ......... But seriously - if you DID try
      and get a bunch of
      top Internet marketers in one room (JR, YS, AM, JC,
      MF etc.) they would all have a DIFFERENT opinion
      on the best way to change a lightbulb but you
      know something?
      ..

      the joke's on me because "CMS Infusion"
      CAN change a lightbulb for you;