DIL CHAHTA HAI.......................

  • hibasabir93
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2007

      Things we can learn from Dil Chahta Hai.............

      *Freaking out and enjoying life doesn't need drugs or cigarettes.

      *There are relationships apart from bf/gf, marriage, siblings, friendship that can

          be very emotional and true. which is beyond the understanding of many

      people.

      *And yeah even though u may be the best of friends there is always a limit

       which should never be crossed. Then it starts hurting..... ......

      *Improving ur imperfections after you realize it, always take some time

      *You always don't need to show or prove your gf/bf how much u

      love or care   about her/him, which can sound very boring and finally

      u r dumped.

      *Believe in Love , true love will never let you down

      *Never be ashamed to go back to your old friends, friends are

      there to    understand your mistakes.

      *Do not be afraid of others, always think that others r afraid of

      you.(Australian Beggar )

      .

      *Whenever you need your friend , remember that he is just a phone

      call    away...distances can't separate friends

      *In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but

      the silence    of our friends

      *It's the friends you can call up at 4 A. M. that matter.

      *The only unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain or

      unchangeable.

      *The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and

      swing with -    never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it

      was the best     conversation  you've ever had.

      And last but not the least- do what your heart loves ...karo wahi jo DIL CHAHTA HAI!!!