Doctor Who: Beta needed but slight spoiler warning

  • Caroline
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2001
      Just in case your a fan of the book series belonging to the 8th Doctor and don't want to spoil it, you should know that i'm writing this after reading Earthworld and have mentioned the latest companion in my post here, so big space to protect from spoiler.

      ***** The Middle*****

       Hi.  I'm nearly finished a Doctor Who story.  Its a slash first time piece with the 8th Doctor and Fitz Kriener.  The story is pretty up to date with the book series, with a brief mention of new companion Angi and stands at just under 2000 words.  Basically it was written as an excuse to get them together for the first time.  Any help with this would be seriously appreciated.
      Thanks.
      Caroline