new member intro

  • Audra
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2007
      Okay, she types with shakey fingers. Here goes:

      Fanfic? Yep, not published.

      For what shows? Buffy, Angel (someday maybe X-files, Star Trek Next
      Gen, Highlander)

      Fanfic ideology? I don't mess with canon too much, really. My
      favorite shows are my favorite because the writing is good. But I do
      like to ask what happened next? Or, what was he/she thinking?? Strive
      for truth, from G to NC-17.

      Fanfic icons, wish you could write half as good as they? Chrislee,
      Yahtzee, Wiseacress, to name a few.

      No more lurking for what reason? Need feedback, can't get 'til I
      post, can't post 'til I get beta-ed.

      General comments: I'd like to hear from any adult person very
      familiar with the Slayerverse, who likes to read and has a good
      handle on the technical development of fiction. I'm pretty good with
      grammar/spelling/formatting, but need a soundboard for ideas and help
      with plot development.

      Shameless plug? My blog at scarletvirago.blogspot.com

      Thank you!!