Need Slash/Femmeslash Beta For Harry Potter Fics.

  • ravenclawbest
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21 8:27 PM
      Hi...I post on fanfiction.net writing HP Fics and are in dire need of
      a beta to go through and check flow of stories. I'm pretty good with
      spelling and grammar but I need someone else to check the flow and
      plot of the stories. Email me at ravenclawbest@... if intersted.
      If you want to see some of my fanfics my penname on fanfiction.net is
      RavenclawBest...thanx!!