Howdy.

  • AFPN318@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2001
      I am new. ::curtsey::

      name: L.C.
      I write: Buffy and Angel, a mix of slash and gen, all weird, all
      short, G to NC17.
      I beta: Buffy and Angel. I'll beta for any pairings, any ratings,
      virtually any plots. However, you need to tell me what kind of beta
      you're looking for. Grammar/spelling, characterization, plotting,
      sound, style, and on and on. And to what extent you want it all
      betaed. (I doubt everyone wants a knock-down-drag-out this-is-wrong-
      now-fix-it whipcrack edit that I usually look for...but I'm a
      masochist that way. <g>)

      Drop me a line! *Please.* I always need some Buffy or Angel fic
      betaed. ALWAYS.

      L.C.
    • AFPN318@aol.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 15, 2001
          Hey there,

          feel free to contact me, whenever you need help.

          Charlize

          http://auctions.yahoo.com/