Beta reader need for Andromeda fic's

  • Mickey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4 6:42 AM
      Hi. I need a beta reader for my Andromeda fic's. I only have one that is complete right now, but I have several more in the works. I love the friendshipship between Dylan and Beka and I love the up's and down's in that relationship, so that's what most of my fic's will tend to center on. The one that's done right now is a Dylan PoV, missing scene/episode tag for the season 1 episode "Forced Perspective".

      Any takers?

      Mickey

      The Heart of a Hero
      http://www.theheartofahero.com

      Insanity is fun! Never let anyone tell you otherwise.
      --Mickey

      The more I see of men, the better I like dogs.
      --attributed to Madame Roland