Hi, Looking for someone who knows Xena Warrior Princess

  • asimpson86
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2007
      Hi, my name is Adrienne and I'm a new writer and I would just like to
      know what others think about my writings and what ways could there be
      to improve them. I'm working on one particular story, its based on the
      tv show Xena Warrior Princess. Things are turned around in the story,
      Xena isn't lead down the same path as in the show but an entirely
      different one where she falls in love with Ulysses and becomes
      Athena's Chosen. Main characters from the show, like Gabrielle are
      still in the story. Really interested in knowing what others think, I
      believe my biggest problem may be that I'm too lengthy.

      Please let me know what you think,
      Adrienne
    • janine_hilltop
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2007
        Adrienne,

        Hi, just joined the group and would be happy to read for you. I am a
        certified Xena HCNB and very devoted to the show. I'd be happy to hear
        from you.

        Battle On!!

        --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "asimpson86" <asimpson86@...>